GDT: Game #64: Bruins vs Rangers: An O6 Matchup 7pm ET NBCSN, NESN, MSG, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Always an entertaining game when these two teams play.

Fenway asked me to put up a GDT for him while he's on the IR.

It ain't pretty since I'm doing this while trying to work late. Saturday's will be much better!

Let's Go Bruins! Welcome to Boston Drew Stafford!

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
After we removed Clode from duties I circled this game as the tell tale. So far we are beating tough teams on the road and teams we should beat even when we play poorly at home. Tomorrow night I expect a close game that we need to remain focused for. 4-2 statement win on our way up the standings. Or a loss sending us back down to earth. Looking forward to it. Game of the year so far IMHO.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Will be a tough game, bruins are riding high and bound to slide back down eventually, how long can they keep the streak going? -and can they do it against a great metro team that's had their number this year?

If they do it certainly will go a long way in proving whether or not they deserve to make the playoffs and can hang until then and through it

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
After we removed Clode from duties I circled this game as the tell tale. So far we are beating tough teams on the road and teams we should beat even when we play poorly at home. Tomorrow night I expect a close game that we need to remain focused for. 4-2 statement win on our way up the standings. Or a loss sending us back down to earth. Looking forward to it. Game of the year so far IMHO.

My opinion is the Cal trip and Dallas were far more telling than one game against the Rags. The Rags are far better on the road than the Bs have shown to be at hone. It is one game, win or lose put it behind you and move on to next. Not enough games left to get to high or low on any certain one.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Will be a tough game, bruins are riding high and bound to slide back down eventually, how long can they keep the streak going? -and can they do it against a great metro team that's had their number this year?

If they do it certainly will go a long way in proving whether or not they deserve to make the playoffs and can hang until then and through it

They won't make the play-offs 'cause Haggs said they would.:laugh:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
A win against the very good NYR would be awesome. It's nice to now be at the point where a loss here or there will not be a death knell for the Bs. It'll be very interesting to see just where the Bs are when playing a stronger Eastern Conference team.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
First 'REAL' test. Let's see how they do. Hoping for the W obviously, gotta keep the streak going and push for the playoffs.

Sens have Avs so have to think they win that. Habs have Nashville, hoping they lose that. Its gonna be tight AF up top very soon. Leafs have Kings. Perfect world? They all lose, we win and take sole posession of 2nd in Atlantic and 2 games behind the Toilet Seats.

Lers ****ing gooooooooooooo

blackandgold1996

Nov 14, 2011
USA
I say Marchand puts in 3 tonight, B's win 5-3. Been a while since we've seen a Bruins hat trick, can't recall any from the past 2 seasons

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Always an entertaining game when these two teams play.

Fenway asked me to put up a GDT for him while he's on the IR.

It ain't pretty since I'm doing this while trying to work late. Saturday's will be much better!

Let's Go Bruins! Welcome to Boston Drew Stafford!

Stafford with the winner, book it:yo::laugh:

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
A win against the very good NYR would be awesome. It's nice to now be at the point where a loss here or there will not be a death knell for the Bs. It'll be very interesting to see just where the Bs are when playing a stronger Eastern Conference team.

Maybe stafford will try and win the fans over by taking a good clean run at vesey and then trying to drop the gloves with the kid :)

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It is a big test and the Rags have lost two in a row...won't be an easy game but sometimes this is when the Bruins surprise.

Torey Krug with a big game and the GWG. Bruins win 3-1.

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
May be one of the more entertaining/intriguing games since the take down of the Habs a few weeks ago. Good match up to gauge where they are against an eastern conference front running team. Offence will have their work cut out for them as Lunquist appears to be very much back in form. He can and often is a difference maker for the Rangers. Stafford's adrenaline will be running on high. Welcome and best of luck in making a contribution.

Let's Go Bruins!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
May be one of the more entertaining/intriguing games since the take down of the Habs a few weeks ago. Good match up to gauge where they are against an eastern conference front running team. Offence will have their work cut out for them as Lunquist appears to be very much back in form. He can and often is a difference maker for the Rangers. Stafford's adrenaline will be running on high. Welcome and best of luck in making a contribution.

Let's Go Bruins!

not sure Stafford will/should be in the lineup tonight. Team is playing well, give him a practice or two in order to get caught up a bit with the system

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Will be a tough one, Rangers at 21-8 have the best record in the NHL on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad