GDT: Game #64: Bruins vs Rangers: An O6 Matchup 7pm ET NBCSN, NESN, MSG, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Today is Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist's birthday.

The Bruins should ruin it for him by winning.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
All the stats point to this one being a loss. Big test boys, let's see how they handle this one. I want a good 60, win or lose.

Do the Drew!

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
It's so reassuring to know that, regardless of tonight's result, the Bruins will make the playoffs. Thank you for this inside info, Joe Haggerty. The Bs can just coast for the rest of the season, play Hayes, Nash, Liles and save our better guys for the post season. ;)

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
For some reason, I remember that game well. I remember where I was and everything. strange.

Me too. I was in my seats in Sec. 304. Best game of the year for me, a hattie, a couple fights, physical, goals, and a lopsided win. My brother was pissed because he got the yawner blowout by Buffalo the week before.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Leftwinglock has lines same as previous game except for Beleskey penciled in on 4th line LW. I'm curious to know if Hayes and Stafford alternated doing rushes at all.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Leftwinglock has lines same as previous game except for Beleskey penciled in on 4th line LW. I'm curious to know if Hayes and Stafford alternated doing rushes at all.

He's just flying in today, looks like they want him to get practices in before sticking him in the lineup.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Can't help but think this is a huge 2 points for both of these teams tonight. NYR almost on the outside looking in and need them desperately, B's trying to keep pace with and or over take OTT also badly need them. This game for me is the biggest test of this team since the change. Let's see what ya now boy's. Get it done.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
not sure Stafford will/should be in the lineup tonight. Team is playing well, give him a practice or two in order to get caught up a bit with the system

Bang on as usual. Just read the post where Cassidy said he is arriving today and will practice with them on Friday. His chance will no doubt come soon enough.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Can't help but think this is a huge 2 points for both of these teams tonight. NYR almost on the outside looking in and need them desperately, B's trying to keep pace with and or over take OTT also badly need them. This game for me is the biggest test of this team since the change. Let's see what ya now boy's. Get it done.

How?

If you mean in the Metro top 3, WC 1 is preferable.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Sounds good to me.

This will be a tough one.

Big Z always gets wound up when we play the Rags. There is someone he dislikes on that team.

Please win !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

He has let in 9 goals over the last two games. Let's hope that continues tonight.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I don't know about how you guys feel but for me this game tonight against the NY Rangers is a big game. I hope they play their best game of the season tonight.. Lets go!!! Who ever here has tickets for tonight's game you're blessed.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Sounds good to me.

This will be a tough one.

Big Z always gets wound up when we play the Rags. There is someone he dislikes on that team.

Please win !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

His name is Rick Nash...for whatever reason, Nash always gets the best of him.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Stafford not playing tonight.

Bruins unbeaten at home with Cassidy.

A bad Habs team won in NY against these Rangers. Means any team can beat them.

Bruins are better than any team.

Let's see.

Go B's!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

He's just flying in today, looks like they want him to get practices in before sticking him in the lineup.

His wife is expecting twins any day.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...nt_play_but_bruins_pleased_with_deadline_deal

Fellow Minnesotan David Backes knows Stafford well and touched base with him on Wednesday night.

“He's excited to come here, after chatting with him last night,” said Backes. “Other than the fact that his wife is pretty pregnant with twins and expecting any day. Other than that little logistical hiccup, he's excited to join the crew; we're excited to have him. Just another piece of the puzzle who can come in and bring all of his skills and talents to win more games.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig