GDT: Game #64: Bruins vs Rangers: An O6 Matchup 7pm ET NBCSN, NESN, MSG, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Seeing that lindberg goal on the replay made me realize Rask wasn't hit directly after the goal just as hard as Henrik was by backes. Lame

Hate calls like that. Totally hate them. Someone scores right after sure, call it back, but don't penalize a guy that does everything he can to avoid hitting the goalie and the goalies own movement puts him further into the path of the player. It's just hockey , get the **** over it, calls like that ruin the game

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Official unions have to be crazy strong, horrible officials never get fired.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I shut it off!! **** you ref/NHL You ruined a great hockey game.

ya know, I don`t need every ref to toss his whistle away but this isn`t the time of year for wishy washy calls

Bottom line, B`s had their chances and HL kept his team in it. Bad decision by Rask not to freeze the puck on the first goal followed by Z`s giveaway, then the rook got burned on a nice move

Put it in the rear view mirror and move on to the next one

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
2013 playoff Krug would have nipped that

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
That first goal Rask needs to eat that puck. When you see your defenseman struggling to contain the puck, just end the play. He was outplayed by a better goalie.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great game.

Tough loss to take when you dominate all game but that happens.

Lundqvist stole 2pts and dove to seal the deal on that putrid call on Backes.

Bruins play like that the remaining 18 games and they win the division.

Regroup and beat NJ on Saturday.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Tough night. Would have loved a point. Lundy stole a W. Bruins should have had 5+. Just weren't able to make up for a few bad plays. No room for error.

Don't change a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad