Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 - 50 WINS AND COUNTING - BRUINS 3 Detroit 2

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
So far in the battle to see what defenseman has to sit when the playoffs start I think Gryz is in the lead. He looks really jittery out there and is making easy for Monty, that is as of today, a lot can change from now until the end of the season.

It will be criminal if Ullmark dosen't make the final 3 nominees for MVP, he has been that good. Orlov continues to be a rock on the B's D. A PP goal, cause for a celebration.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
So far in the battle to see what defenseman has to sit when the playoffs start I think Gryz is in the lead. He looks really jittery out there and is making easy for Monty, that is as of today, a lot can change from now until the end of the season.

It will be criminal if Ullmark dosen't make the final 3 nominees for MVP, he has been that good. Orlov continues to be a rock on the B's D. A PP goal, cause for a celebration.

I agree, the rotation system hasn't been great to Grz's game.

Reactions: BMC and duffy

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Nice win but i tought the top 6 was off.

Both ex-caps were fantastic additions, hat off to sweeney.

But i really dont like Lindholm with Carlo, they look completely out of sync. Much rather have Orlov with Carlo and let both Orlov and Mac do their thing. Pair them in case of need, they clearly can work together but fix the other pair.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I f***ing love this team and I f***ing love the HF Bruins family.

Yes, Alicat is tipsy.

full
We love you too, Ali.
I like tipsy Alicat, I'm on my way in joining you. :cheers:
I’m with you… :)

1678572621290.jpeg

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Somebody much more talented than me needs to take Toby Keiths "I love this bar" and rewrite it as "I Love This Team"

• Love
Reactions: BMC

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
oh i forgot to mention.

The haters are furious

The Leafs fans. Saying the Bruins have the refs in their pockets and the Wings goal should have counted. Get out the Kleenex.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE being a fan of the "villain" team! I got quite used to it in the 2000s and 2010s with the Patriots.

The more Toronto and the rest of the NHL hates the Bruins (and us), the more that must mean that the Bruins are doing something right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad