Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 - 50 WINS AND COUNTING - BRUINS 3 Detroit 2

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I've been around here a long time (not as long as some, but longer than many) and there is no board here like HF Bruins. We truly are a family- we love, we fight, we help celebrate the good times and we provide support during the bad times. We come in all sizes, shapes & colors. We're women as well as men. We're old, we're not so old & we're young. We come from all parts of the world- America, Canada, Europe & Australia. No two of us is alike except for our love for the Boston Bruins.

HF Bruins is a very special place.

:cheers:
AND..........

We have cookies

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I've been around here a long time (not as long as some, but longer than many) and there is no board here like HF Bruins. We truly are a family- we love, we fight, we help celebrate the good times and we provide support during the bad times. We come in all sizes, shapes & colors. We're women as well as men. We're old, we're not so old & we're young. We come from all parts of the world- America, Canada, Europe & Australia. No two of us is alike except for our love for the Boston Bruins.

HF Bruins is a very special place.

:cheers:
Yup.

The majority of the Lunatic Fringe are good people. They help root out the bad apples, imo! And the bad apples I can count on my one hand. On a big board like this, it's impressive to only have a small selection of aholes. We are truly one of a kind. I think we are the best board on here. I might be biased, but in terms of everything? I genuinely think we are.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Yup.

The majority of the Lunatic Fringe are good people. They help root out the bad apples, imo! And the bad apples I can count on my one hand. On a big board like this, it's impressive to only have a small selection of aholes. We are truly one of a kind. I think we are the best board on here. I might be biased, but in terms of everything? I genuinely think we are.
yup.... and how this forum has evolved from its humbled beginnings as the 2nd oldest forum created....despite the many challenges this forum has gone through w/the current leadership and those who are still here and those who have and won't be forgotten as to their roles in making this what it has evolved to....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Gotta think #46 sits tomorrow and Zacha slots in at center flanked by Bert and Pasta.

Zacha has been working on faceoffs with Kelly at practice so there is no better time to see where he is.

3rd would be Freddy-Coyle-Lauko and you keep Greer-Nosek-Hathaway together w/ Sway in net

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Greer played well against Edmonton and even better today.
Greer is effective when he's engaged and hitting and going to the net as a shit disturber

..when he doesn't do these things he's a waste of a roster spot IMO, and I'd rather have Lauko in

However, I do think the B's will need Greer in the playoffs when the physicality ramps up.....as long as he's throwing his weight around and being a good shit disturber

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

mg08

May 30, 2013
Enola, Pa
The Leafs fans. Saying the Bruins have the refs in their pockets and the Wings goal should have counted. Get out the Kleenex.
Wings coach indicated that it was definitely a penalty and was the correct call. Added that he was disappointed that Brad did the same thing earlier but refs didn’t see it.

Reactions: Gordoff

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
This team, and coach do not respond well to matinees. Couple that with their traditional slow start and you get the lousy first you got today. I do not like the d combinations or Bertuzzi, but the d is fixable and Bertuzzi can be sheltered, even hidden. A win is a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00