Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR enjoys a sharkmeat sandwich - BRUINS 4 San Jose 1 F

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
This is the game I am waiting for, can't wait to see how they do against TB.

Thursday, Feb. 28 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:30 p.m.

The Tampa Bay Lightning have a comfortable 18-point lead ahead of the Bruins for first place in the Atlantic Division and have an eight-game winning streak heading into their Monday night matchup against the Los Angeles Kings.
Boston lost its only meeting with Tampa Bay in December, 3-2, but the B’s have caught fire since then. This is sure to be an entertaining matchup between division enemies with a crucial two points on the line for the Black and Gold.
Tampa Bay is stacked with talent the Bruins certainly will need to try to contain. Ryan McDonagh has points in three of his last four games, while the Lightning has scored at least five goals in six different contests over their winning streak. Their offense will put a lot of pressure on the goalies, but Tuukka Rask has been stellar in his last 15 outings, posting a 12-0-3 record, while Jaroslav Halak stood tall between the pipes during the B’s road trip.

Bruins Focus: Sharks, First-Place Lightning Up Next In Boston’s Three-Game Week

Reactions: JOKER 192

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
BTW, I missed the pregame show and most of the GDT...Was Miller the healthy scratch tonight? :huh: Would have liked seeing him late in this game.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Great to see the Bruins sweep the Sharks. Especially with Evander Kane losing his mind after he tried to be a fake tough guy and get his head pounded in by Chara. That is something I can drink to. Cheers everyone.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad