Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR enjoys a sharkmeat sandwich - BRUINS 4 San Jose 1 F

DGS

Jan 21, 2014
Portland, OR
Every time Marchy scores one of these unbelievable solo effort goals, and then skates over to the wall with arms open waiting for the other 4 bruins to come in with the hugs, he has this smug-ass closed mouth grin on his face...I just think of how every other fan of every other NHL team must just BOIL at seeing that. I love it!

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Every time Marchy scores one of these unbelievable solo effort goals, and then skates over to the wall with arms open waiting for the other 4 bruins to come in with the hugs, he has this smug-ass closed mouth grin on his face...I just think of how every other fan of every other NHL team must just BOIL at seeing that. I love it!

Ditto! Great stuff

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
It makes me giggle :-D

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
You know, I have absolutely nothing against Sharks fans at all. I kinda feel bad for them. They're not unlike the Caps in the sense that, EVERY YEAR, their team is geared up for a major run at the cup. Every year it seems like the media plays San Jose up as either a dark horse candidate, or one of the serious contenders in the West to beat.

And every year they get beaten in a series where they're not supposed to get beaten. It must be terrifying to have a strong roster that gets brought down like that, year after year.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
You know, I have absolutely nothing against Sharks fans at all. I kinda feel bad for them. They're not unlike the Caps in the sense that, EVERY YEAR, their team is geared up for a major run at the cup. Every year it seems like the media plays San Jose up as either a dark horse candidate, or one of the serious contenders in the West to beat.

And every year they get beaten in a series where they're not supposed to get beaten. It must be terrifying to have a strong roster that gets brought down like that, year after year.

I enjoyed that reverse sweep by Kings, Kopitar is a class act, glad he raised Stanley twice and Sharks didn't.

Reactions: Krupp

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Didn’t hear a word but he and Jack have history.
He's got an online show via FaceBook where he's allowed to F-bomb etc and he was going off on Edwards. I was in a car when someone had it on this evening heading home... Mixed company so it was a smidgen uncomfortable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad