Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR enjoys a sharkmeat sandwich - BRUINS 4 San Jose 1 F

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Couldn't find his thread but I wanted to give BIG UPS to Brad ****ing Marchand for the 25th short handed goal!

Heard it tied Middleton for the B's record? That's awesome. I hope Brad breaks it and sets a new record!
I bet he will unless Kane jumps him in a back alley.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
What's especially great here is that SJ is in a dogfight with Calgary for the division. The winner gets an easy first round matchup with Minn, Dallas, Colorado or Arizona. The loser gets Vegas.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That main board thread is hilariously bad. According to that cesspool, the refs are the reason the Sharks lost and Zdeno Chara is a punk but the league protects the Bruins.

It’s as bad as I’ve ever seen it without Marchand or Lucic being involved. Had no idea the San Jose crowd was this bad

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
To be fair- Karlsson should NOT have played last night.

That was completely evident.

Yeah you have to be wondering why the coach didn't sit him or even let him start the game. I get it, Karlsson wants to play but he may have jeopardized his health along with his team's playoff chances.

Reactions: JCRO

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
That main board thread is hilariously bad. According to that cesspool, the refs are the reason the Sharks lost and Zdeno Chara is a punk but the league protects the Bruins.

Surprised that Habs fans seem to be very level headed. Said cesspool is mostly Sharks fans mad about losing twice to the Bruins, Leafs fans who fear another first round exit, and a few desperate Canucks fans that are still bitter about 2011.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
D0ak5G-WwAAJ8y5.jpg

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

Cassidy throws some shade and Debrusk's got jokes.
“Zee finished a check behind the net and obviously Kane didn’t like it and went after him,” Cassidy said. “Zee obliged him and they went to the box and moved on. They’re a veteran team, a physical team, and things weren’t going their way so you usually have to accept that a guy’s gonna give a challenge. Not usually Zee the one who gets challenged. … Zee came out of it fine, the other guy didn’t as much.”

Kane stands at 6-foot-2, so he’s not small by any means. But when your opponent is seven inches taller, it makes things a little more difficult.

“Tough when you go up against Thanos like that,” Jake DeBrusk said of the fight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad