Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR enjoys a sharkmeat sandwich - BRUINS 4 San Jose 1 F

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Looking forward to that Bruins vs lightning game
Once pasta returns the entire lineup will benefit can’t wait

Reactions: northeastern

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
nor am I, he`s one of those guys that has skill, toughness and if he really focused, could be a dominant player in the league but he still does incredibly stupid and selfish things. Game in SJ, goes off on a line change with the B`s racing down the ice, last night, yes the game likely out of hand but jumps Z and Kuraly, kicked out early which despite his tantrum on twitter I`d argue didn`t bother him a bit as he could then race to twitter

I dunno, guy is as selfish as they come

He's not a likeable player.

If you get Buff that pissed at you that he throws your laundry into the shower because you're disrespecting your teammates and coaches - you have a long way to climb back. That and the Money Phone during the lock-out. - it's too bad because he had a lot of goodwill with Bruins fans after cold-cocking &%#^ with one punch.

I gave him the 'guts' laud because - you know you can get destroyed if Chara actually loses his temper for a second. I'm sure it was more idiocy and selfishness - however, even jumping him from behind, he's gotta know what he's getting into.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Evander Kane seems to have forgotten the golden rule in regards to Boston:

Don't poke the bear if you can't handle the bite. Especially if the particular Bruin you're intent on poking is the Captain Chara

Reactions: sooshii and BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

If you get Buff that pissed at you that he throws your laundry into the shower because you're disrespecting your teammates and coaches - you have a long way to climb back. That and the Money Phone during the lock-out. - it's too bad because he had a lot of goodwill with Bruins fans after cold-cocking &%#^ with one punch.

I gave him the 'guts' laud because - you know you can get destroyed if Chara actually loses his temper for a second. I'm sure it was more idiocy and selfishness - however, even jumping him from behind, he's gotta know what he's getting into.
I think he felt as I did as it was happening in real time, that if he jumped Z from behind, Z wouldn`t be able to get onto his feet as he`s not the most graceful at doing so but Z shocked me, he jumped up and.....well we all saw what we saw:laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Evander Kane seems to have forgotten the golden rule in regards to Boston:

Don't poke the bear if you can't handle the bite. Especially if the particular Bruin you're intent on poking is the Captain Chara

yeah but he thought he had a chance if he happened to poke that bear while the bear wasn`t looking:laugh:

Reactions: BMC and Krupp

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut

When Kane tried to go with Kuraly he had Chara right in his ear telling him what's up. Kane pretended he didn't notice, wouldn't even glance that way. That's being a total wuss.

Guy is one of the biggest punks and most disrespectful players in the league.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I see the main board is already in "12 year old Leafs and Habs fan infestation", aka "playoff" mode. What a cesspool.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

The poor wife was crying in the tunnel before they went out on the ice. She pulled it together.

I didn't post much last night because I got in so late.

Big Z went down pretty hard when was jumped by Kane. I liked when Kane punched matt cooke but what a total jackass he was last night.

Would have been nice to have Kevan or Quaider :)() in the game.

Brad was having a blast. What a short handed goal ! He is amazing.

I am trying not to get too excited but our boys are playing some pretty good hockey !

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The poor wife was crying in the tunnel before they went out on the ice. She pulled it together.

My brother is recently retired WPD. He thought she did well, and it was a classy thing Z did to let Charlie take the drop.

Hockey players just seem to know what to do, and when to do it. They truly are the most humble of athletes.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I see the main board is already in "12 year old Leafs and Habs fan infestation", aka "playoff" mode. What a cesspool.

Sprinkle in the occasional Canuck fan to add to the mix and you have main board hysteria in all its glory

Reactions: jgatie

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

I didn't post much last night because I got in so late.

Big Z went down pretty hard when was jumped by Kane. I liked when Kane punched matt cooke but what a total jackass he was last night.

Would have been nice to have Kevan or Quaider :)() in the game.

Brad was having a blast. What a short handed goal ! He is amazing.

I am trying not to get too excited but our boys are playing some pretty good hockey !

I was really impressed at how composed she was out there. After what that woman went through and has to raise those 2 kids without their dad, I was really amazed she held it together so well

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I was really impressed at how composed she was out there. After what that woman went through and has to raise those 2 kids without their dad, I was really amazed she held it together so well
Me too, not a chance I could hold it together, I was fighting tears back at home let alone to try and do it in front of 17,000+. Heartbreaking with two young children as well. Courage at it`s finest

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
If the Bruins make the finals I hope it is against SJ, both games were so entertaining.

I dunno if that will happen and I`m speaking less to the Bruins chances than the Sharks. Jones has looked awful and while they are a team with tons of talent, it almost feels like there`s too many kids in the sandbox and only one toy to play with.

Another huge concern is Karlsson, why or how on earth was he still permitted to step foot onto the ice last night? He was clearly nowhere close to being capable of skating and if they don`t approach his health properly, that`s a huge issue come playoff time

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just need to say how satisfying it is to play a team (the Sharks in this case) twice in short order, have both games be crowded with controversy and intrigue, and not only come away with 4 points, but just look so damn good doing it.

I am the most smug bastard today.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I dunno if that will happen and I`m speaking less to the Bruins chances than the Sharks. Jones has looked awful and while they are a team with tons of talent, it almost feels like there`s too many kids in the sandbox and only one toy to play with.

Another huge concern is Karlsson, why or how on earth was he still permitted to step foot onto the ice last night? He was clearly nowhere close to being capable of skating and if they don`t approach his health properly, that`s a huge issue come playoff time

I know it probably wont happen but I loved both games, they were maybe the most entertaining for the $ this year.

If I had to bet it would be TB vs Winnipeg, but as we all know anything can happen in the playoffs.

Weird about Karlsson, he didn't look good, had a couple giveaways and just wasn't himself, but I will take that any day, the guy is amazing when he is healthy and on his game.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Just need to say how satisfying it is to play a team (the Sharks in this case) twice in short order, have both games be crowded with controversy and intrigue, and not only come away with 4 points, but just look so damn good doing it.

I am the most smug bastard today.

No controversy last night

Kane is a toolbox and afraid of Z except when on Twitter

Jones can`t stop a beach ball

B`s have acquired depth and once Pasta returns, it`ll pay off BIGLY:)

Sharks medical staff needs to be fired for allowing EK on the ice where it was clear to this fat slob of a fan I could have skated better

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My brother is recently retired WPD. He thought she did well, and it was a classy thing Z did to let Charlie take the drop.

Hockey players just seem to know what to do, and when to do it. They truly are the most humble of athletes.
I agree with everything you posted. She pulled it together and did very well. My heart went out to her as she was in the tunnel waiting to go on the ice.

Reactions: Chief Nine

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know it probably wont happen but I loved both games, they were maybe the most entertaining for the $ this year.

If I had to bet it would be TB vs Winnipeg, but as we all know anything can happen in the playoffs.

Weird about Karlsson, he didn't look good, had a couple giveaways and just wasn't himself, but I will take that any day, the guy is amazing when he is healthy and on his game.

He sure is amazing, and while I admire him for clearly trying to play through it, DeBoer or whomever makes that call needed to shut him down, he hurt his team far more than helped

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Me too, not a chance I could hold it together, I was fighting tears back at home let alone to try and do it in front of 17,000+. Heartbreaking with two young children as well. Courage at it`s finest
I couldn't blink or tears would have run down my face. I am happy she is getting some help. Hockey players are very cool.

Reactions: ODAAT

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Couldn't find his thread but I wanted to give BIG UPS to Brad f***ing Marchand for the 25th short handed goal!

Heard it tied Middleton for the B's record? That's awesome. I hope Brad breaks it and sets a new record!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->