GDT: Game #63 | St. Louis Blues @ Nashville Predators | "Have you Heard the News??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I think they will come out high flying with great pressure. Until Preds score first. Then down down the toilet bowl of emotions.

"The Blues are 7-17-2 when the opponent scores first and have had one come-from-behind win since Nov. 18. When the Blues have gone down 2-0, they’re 0-13, in part because scoring three goals is a major challenge for this team."

Listless Blues pose no threat to Jets

Reactions: PiggySmalls

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
tumblr_og9m91DGz01uhsa09o1_500.gif

most popular blues gif

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
That Dunn/Schmaltz line will get lit up. First goal against us is going in against that line.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
As said in the other thread... Thorburn has been waived. I wonder if he is actually getting sent down or if this is a paper transaction in preparation for something happening.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Schmaltz can't be any worse than Butler. Although the last game the first goal was against Dunn and Butler due to a Butler mess up
Nothing against either of them, but you have a rookie and ahl line going against the best team in the central.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Even if/when we lose today, at least we all know Thorburn got waived today. Will probably clear and he can just disappear in Chicago.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
As said in the other thread... Thorburn has been waived. I wonder if he is actually getting sent down or if this is a paper transaction in preparation for something happening.
I don't see anyone benched that's been mentioned as trade bait. What do you think could be happening?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
DA isn’t stupid.

I think he dumps what he can and sees if the youngsters can make something happen.

We either make the playoffs with what we have or suck it up and wait for summer moves.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
DA isn’t stupid.

I think he dumps what he can and sees if the youngsters can make something happen.
Addition by subtraction. Other than brodziak, the rest of the ufa's can go. Strong blues presence. Heard the blues chant loud and clear at the end of the anthem.
We either make the playoffs with what we have or suck it up and wait for summer moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad