GDT: Game #63 | St. Louis Blues @ Nashville Predators | "Have you Heard the News??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
i4kbf9c.jpg

JHI9H51.jpg

yIjSseN.jpg

uLWG3Jc.jpg

herYHmO.jpg

eEUlgnr.jpg

ijiFZXk.jpg

syVQnoM.jpg

7zUlAaU.jpg

LizVuTX.jpg

CRwNMHl.jpg
rf2mrN4.jpg

JofNGE8.jpg

Dps2Av8.jpg

6Om1O4P.jpg

H9XP6x1.jpg

kv0jZqo.jpg

1Ks8qEm.jpg

QrqR9tH.jpg

kF9Ht8g.jpg

mIYelW0.jpg

xFGWJe0.jpg

**Lineups are just guesses**​

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Something tells me Sobotka isn’t going to play tomorrow. I really hope Berglund joins him.

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Steen-Stastny-Thompson
Jaskin-Barbashev-Soshnikov
Upshall-Brodziak-Sundqvist/Thorburn

Gunnarsson-Pietrangelo
Dunn-Parayko
Bouwmeester-Schmaltz

This is what I’d go with in that scenario.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
This is going to be entertaining, lol. The Blues are either going to greatly surprise us with a win, or get absolutely decimated. No in between.

Hopefully Berglund and Sobotka hug each other because this should be the last game they are on the same team.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
It is just a guess/what I would like to see. With all the moving parts, Soshnikov, Thompson and Schmaltz, there was no clear picture what the lineup would look like.

Aha, that makes sense. Sobotka actually looks angry in his picture that you put him on the 4th line. But I am all for shaking things up, whatever works.

The GDT looks great, really well done! Hoping the Blues can surprise everyone (Blues fans, the Preds, maybe even themselves) and come up with a W today!

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
This is going to be entertaining, lol. The Blues are either going to greatly surprise us with a win, or get absolutely decimated. No in between.

Or, you know...they play decent, but commit a costly gaffe and cant overcome it...as is the usual manner of defeat these days.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I’d love to see a tweet showing Sobotka and Berglund has been held out of today’s game.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016

Hopefully Berglund and Sobotka hug each other because this should be the last game they are on the same team.
I'm going to go with an all out effort that looks half assed due to us being outclassed. We are just a bubble team, so I expect it to show. Maybe we will get lucky and this will be a trap game for Nashville.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Predicting the end of game story!

"Singin' the Blues in Nashville" (Because we have never heard titles like THAT before)
- Nashville Feb 25th 2018
The St. Louis Blues entered Nasvhille out of a playoff spot for the first time this season. Mike Yeo, against better judgement from the fans started Jake Allen. "He gives us the best chance to win, he wants to redeem himself and we believe his head is right for todays game." However all did not look well with Allen in the first period allowing 5 goals on 3 shots. Captain Pietrangelo explains this mess "Well you know, I was skating down the ice and I looked up and the goalie wasn't even looking like he was paying attention so I shot it. The puck went in and I threw my hands in the air because I thought we were about to tie it 1-1. But I skate around the net and look down the ice and Carrie Underwood was throwing her bra onto the ice in excitement. I was confused. Thats when the refs looked at me and laughed. I don't know what the big deal was or why Carrie is now a Blues fan but thats cool. I am just glad i can help the team."

Blues went on to lose 9-0 and center Paul Stastny had these words after the game. "Whatever dude. Dude... whatever, like... I mean... Its just hockey bro. Move on from the loss. This isn't like life n death or somethin. Its like... its just hockey bro."

Sobotka on the loss "I am a big Patty Kane fan and hope I trade to Hawk soon."

Parayko: "There I was thinking about butterflies when all of a sudden the crowd went nuts! I had to believe a rare Golden Monarch had entered the building but it was my teammate putting one past our own goalie. I was sad."

Yeo: "Well we tried hard. You know we got some things to fix. Guys got the message though. They know what they have to do and we believe they got the message."

- Lancer of HF

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

I bet you'll feel silly about this statement after we trade them both for Tavares

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I think we need to make a trade for The Bounces. If he was on our team, like Yeo always wishes he is, then I think we could finally win these tough games. Hopefully we get a deal done and he makes it into the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad