Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - A rare third period meltdown - Oilers 3 BRUINS 2 F

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
very bad give a ways on the first two goals . a seeing eye shoot on the third .

I did not think the team played very well . Just not enough urgency in there play . Oh well a game like this no problem, expect a better effort next game.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The most annoying voice in the business with his stupid manufactured emotion, I wanted to split his head open like a dry cord of pine

Oh yeah, I caught some highlights with that guy.

There’s announcers that are over the top and then there’s that guy. What the f*** is that shit. He makes Jack Edwards sound level headed.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I had the sportsnet feed .....and I wanted to throw myself out the window. I'll never complain about Jack or Brick again.

Couldn't do any Dracarys so I figured a loss was coming. Too many missed opportunities. To many dipsy do's. Not enough shooting. Sort of a lazy skate by some. Edmonton wanted it more, imo.

Disappointing to say the least.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I never want to see Gryz play on his opposite side again, especially come playoff time. Monty's trying to be cute with that move. Not a terrible effort but the Bruins didn't play with much urgency until they fell behind late. At least we didn't lose with Ullmark in nets, the legend of Ullmark is intact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad