TOI - BRUINS

TOI - EDMONTON

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BMC and CHRDANHUTCH

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
Not worked up by this but would like to start to see defense pairings settle down a bit. Understand they want to rotate resting guys but it seems like the constantly changing defense pairings have caused some amount of breakdown in the overall structure of the defense/offense. I also understand they want to find where Orlov fits in best.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Knowing Monty…..he will use this to get them back on track with much better efforts vs Detroit. They have to be sharp the rest of the way to hit the ground running come the playoffs……which they will be.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Swayman needed to be better. Griz and Bergy needed to be better. Hall and Foligno back in the lineup come playoff time would be huge. Every team is bringing their very best every night against the Bs. A rare loss is nothing to worry about. I hope Monty starts resting Marchy and Bergy some. They need it.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Meh, well-deserved loss. Shoot the f***ing puck. Lots of examples from tonight that Monty can emphasize.

Were too lackadaisical when up 2-0. Screw Edmonton’s “speed”. No one can hang with Boston when they skate with urgency.

Wasted two points they need for their cushion but just get 4 points from Detroit on the weekend and all will be well. Methinks Boston will be playing with urgency this weekend.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I’m not trying to say that loss is on Swayman.

But.

Ullmark probably wins that game because he’s been unstoppable at home.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
McDavid being made into a non factor but still losing to the Oilers isn’t something I would have expected.

They got a 2-0 lead in the first and didn’t do nearly enough the rest of the game to create offense. The Oilers suck in their own zone. Play any way you want in the offensive zone. Just occupy it and the chances will come against that team.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Swayman needed to be better. Griz and Bergy needed to be better. Hall and Foligno back in the lineup come playoff time would be huge. Every team is bringing their very best every night against the Bs. A rare loss is nothing to worry about. I hope Monty starts resting Marchy and Bergy some. They need it.
Yep, every middling team like Edmonton acts like it's the Stanley Cup when they play us while we're trying to rest guys headed into the playoffs.

In the future I want more Lauko and Cliffy though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad