Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - A rare third period meltdown - Oilers 3 BRUINS 2 F

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Ok then there was no need for your “I guess”. Guy just made a mask with his dogs 3 days ago and 2 days later one unexpectedly passes away and you give him an “I guess”. Give me a ****ing break
Or, you could “give me a f***ing break”. I can guess all I want.

Edit: and anyway it’s not Linus missing the game that I have a problem with. It was a relatively meaningless regular season game and there was no need for him to play if his heart and mind weren’t in it. Linus has earned the right to do whatever he wants. My problem is with the presumption that I should necessarily agree with the proposition that losing a pet is a legitimate reason for a professional athlete to not play. I disagree with that proposition, sorry. I’ve had tons of pets and animals of all sorts and all shapes and sizes and guess what, they all died. Sure, it was sad. Lots of things are sad. So? In any case, I would hope that it’s not considered a legitimate reason to miss a playoff game.

Last edited:

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
People Have different emotions/affection toward their pets than others. If Linus wasn't mentally ready to focus for a game the next day or 2 after, I won't judge that whatsoever.

Reactions: Wirelessbits

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Well this post turned out to be special!!! Imagine when this club will only play for .525 this place will be something!!! I was not here in the Dave Lewis era... but some probably were and can imagine what it was like :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad