GDT: Game 62: Sharks @ Avs - Bite Back - 7PM

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I missed the first half of the game trying to get my toddler to sleep. I take back my earlier comment about there being no shenanigans. No Avs player got hurt this time (at least as far as we know) but it wasn’t for lack of trying. That dipshit Punchyface Couture ran Mikko into the boards. That fall looked awkward as all hell.

Reactions: katfude

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Shocked at how bad SJ looked lol I know they suck this season and 2nd half of a back to back but they couldn't complete two passes in a row for the first 40 minutes
Sharks are going to get Bedard and he'll be stuck on a bottom feeder for the next 5+ years.

Considering how bad they are now, I can only imagine how bad they'll be in a few years.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Sharks are going to get Bedard and he'll be stuck on a bottom feeder for the next 5+ years.

Considering how bad they are now, I can only imagine how bad they'll be in a few years.
We’ll see. Maybe Eklund is legit, maybe not, and they’ll likely get a good player in this draft. Who knows what the return will be on Karlsson. Grier also made a great choice in head coach if the intention was to tank it.

Also gotta give Grier a little credit, he parlayed a waiver claim into a draft pick and Namestnikov. It’s a minor move but still not bad.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I continue to be weirded out by the fact that Shagman and his main squeeze are back, now they’re hocking car insurance.
f*** the Shagman is still around? I feel like I last saw a Rockys ad like 15 years ago. You know, back when every ad on TV was a Rockys ad. Goddamn that place was lemon central, those guys would sell anything. Used to live by there.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I feel for Andreas Johnsson—there is never a good time to get a concussion, but getting one in the third period of a game where you're trailing 6-0 is just awful. Don't know why JMFJ felt the need to clean him out with an extended elbow at that point in the game, I'd be furious if that happened to an Av in those circumstances.

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
Not one person asked Bednar about MacDermid's injury (not that he would have given anything other than the typical canned "I didn't see it. I haven't talked to the trainers" answer).
Would have been funny if Bednar then only talked about MacDermid's injury, given every specific about it and exactly how long he will be out for and nothing else about the game.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
20230308_011114.png

JT2C

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
All was fine with Toews? I fell asleep after 2 but he looked to be in serious pain late in the 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad