Post-Game Talk: GAME 62 - B's lose to Blues in a shootout BUT bank 9 out of 10 points on trip

Bleed Black and Gold

Dec 16, 2018
Love seeing the bottom 6 have such a strong game (aside from the first), hate seeing them outplay the top six...
The WAK line is truly something special, if only they had a little more finish.
Also, what happened to letting Charlie Mac take penalty shots?

Reactions: Cronuss

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
riiiiight...

everyone knows near ppg defensemen (0.85ppg) grow on trees
The problem with using points to guage a players worth especially in this case is like Kessel - you love his 40 goals but hate the 60 he's on the ice for! Players who's only value is on the PP usually end up hurting you when the games that matter in the POs come around. I hope Butch sees how easily he is pushed off pucks and has pucks stripped from him in dangerous areas and limits his ice time to the PP and offensive zone starts. Like a poster above stated, he scares the crap out of me in the D zone.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
The Bruins will Never get out of the first round as long as we have Tuukka Rask as our #1 goalie.
I hope this is sarcasm because our goalies are the only reason we have a PO spot! I am no fan of Rask but since his staycation he and Halak have been unbelievable! It seems like he is playing the puck less also which is a huge plus for the B's.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think that’s grossly overstated. The Bruins are one of the best defensive teams in the league and to exempt Krug from that isn’t being objective

Each to his own...

...the biggest reason the B's are one of the best defensive teams in the league is their goaltending

John Bruins

Jul 3, 2018
Bangor, Maine
Tuukka lets in a lot of soft goals, that is why I think we will be lucky to get out of the first round. it is time to trade Tuukka and resign Halak

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Feeling more confident about this group now, then before the trip. Guys really stepped it up and gained crucial points in the standings. Still room for improvement of course, but ya gotta like what's been accomplished on the ice during the past month.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad