Post-Game Talk: GAME 62 - B's lose to Blues in a shootout BUT bank 9 out of 10 points on trip

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Isn't the Garden going to attempt to fix the ice this Summer ?
I hope they get the seating done before the season starts. There are lots of pissed of STH

They are supposed to

Look my family has tickets ( still in my name but my nephew uses them ) and when the latest musical chairs started I didn't call my rep, I went to the top.

It is amazing how the front office is truly clueless about the ticket office and this has gone on for generations. What I was told is laughable - the new seating chart was OUTSOURCED and needless to say problems became apparent. :help:

Back in 1995 they broke the hearts of many long-time Garden STH's by the new locations in the FleeceCenter and now they are doing it again.

The Red Sox had similar issues when my seats were moved and I was issued seats 9 and 10, come opening day there was a problem - THERE WAS NO SEAT TEN :rant:

The reality is they treat Level 7 STH's like garbage and to a lesser extent Level 4 as well. It's all about Level 5 and 6 in that building and now the new Level 8 that is somehow going to materialize.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Never really got Claude’s choice of players he had out there when they had the lead late in the game,wasn’t it Lucic,Horton.Krejchi,why wouldn’t it have been your best defensive line.But whatever it sucked,I think they could have won game seven.Time out definitely should have been called.
It felt like Claude just got paralyzed by the moment, not sure it would have changed a thing though, still can`t have all 5 players on the ice stand still watching an opponent skate around

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Lots of impressive play on this roadie. Debust, Heinen, Rask...but most of all, Wagner. Dude does that consistently, and he will be a demi God come playoff time. My wife started calling him Vahgner(or Wagner classic music) because it makes him sound more exotic and powerful.,,a concerto of violence. Good stuff.

Good 7th player candidate.

Ya know, if they actually chose it the right way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->