Post-Game Talk: GAME 62 - B's lose to Blues in a shootout BUT bank 9 out of 10 points on trip

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
WILD fan here. Caught some of the game today. Coyle looked good out there. You guys are gonna love how good he is on the puck down-lien. It’s borderline irritating because you feel like he should be getting more points with how often he’s controlling the puck. How was his shootout goal?

-1, no shots and 1 hit in 16 min of play. Not a great debut by any means. He is tough yo move off the puck and has nice puck possession skills like you said and is a def upgrade for us

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think they will wait till the draft and trade him then to try and get back a first round pick if they trade it.

The interest from other teams for Krug right now is probably low considering the way he's been playing this season

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
The interest from other teams for Krug right now is probably low considering the way he's been playing this season
That and the only teams that will want him would be playoff teams. I'm not a huge fan of giving away a good player to an opponent that they may play in the playoffs.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
What was with 2 D on the ice in OT???

I actually think Cassidy's OT strategy is to try and get to a shootout, he's been running weird combos like Kuraly - Carlo - Wagner among other strange OT combos this season.

It's definitely out of the ordinary but I guess it works.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
he said on the post-game they had a bad change and kept falling behind so they just decided to go conservative

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
OK then. I’ll “take my chances” with #47 from here on thanks

All I know is the B's can't go into the playoffs with two small defensemen again and although they would miss Krug's offense, (which hasn't been much lately) I'd rather keep Grizz who is more reliable in the defensive zone and doesn't get out-muscled as easy as Krug.

Nothing personal against Krug and I'm not a Krug hater

Reactions: BMC and OV

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
All I know is the B's can't go into the playoffs with two small defensemen again and although they would miss Krug's offense, (which hasn't been much lately) I'd rather keep Grizz who is more reliable in the defensive zone and doesn't get out-muscled as easy as Krug.

Given the choice between Gryz and Krug in the playoffs if that was a concern I’ll go with the proven veteran who has absolutely shone in the playoffs. Gryz hasn’t really had any experience compared to what Krug has and brings

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
yeah your right, opposing GM`s probably have absolutely no use for a point producing, passing wizard. C`mon, the guy has some defensive shortcomings which are well knows, spare us with interest being low. I`d wager if the B`s said loudly he was on the block, there would be a large contingent of GM`s lining up to seize the chance to get him

I actually have a bigger worry heading into the playoffs with a far less experienced Grizz back there than TK

Reactions: BBB24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad