Dear Vancouver-

Thank you for not re-signing Jordan Schroeder

Sincerely-
Minnesota Wild

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
So, who do you guys take out when Carter and Cooke are ready to go?

They should only be a couple weeks away right?

When do rosters expand?

Is it after the AHL season ends?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i just wish we'd had a healthy Harding all season. oh, what could have been. Home ice in the playoffs. sigh.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
I wonder which one will get the start when it comes time for Duuuuuuuuuubs first rest... next week? 5th and 6th... I'd think one of those two Duuuuuuuuuubs sits.

No chance its Backstrom

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
So, who do you guys take out when Carter and Cooke are ready to go?

They should only be a couple weeks away right?

When do rosters expand?

Is it after the AHL season ends?

Roster expands after the trade deadline. Not sure of our cap# and how much room we may or may not have... but if/when they come back, no need to make any moves as long as we fit them all cap-wise.

If Brodziak is still here, he's the likely candidate to sit for Carter. Cooke can stay in the pressbox.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
i'd say Haula sits.
great game tonight, but he's been pretty not good all season.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I just really hope we're done with the injury bug when those guys start coming back.

Would be nice to have some real depth (guys like Haula/Brodziak sitting), rather than calling up AHL player du jour.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It's awesome to see the bottom two lines being able to go again... we've struggled finding the right fit on those lines much of the year.

Tonight, they provided all our goals. ;)

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Roster expands after the trade deadline. Not sure of our cap# and how much room we may or may not have... but if/when they come back, no need to make any moves as long as we fit them all cap-wise.

If Brodziak is still here, he's the likely candidate to sit for Carter. Cooke can stay in the pressbox.
I am learning towards your opinion. Cooke sits

Can Carter or Cooke go down for conditioning assignment?

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
whoever has been playing poorly will be out. I mean considering they all have PK roles. After this game it would be tough to pick, but there will be some mistakes--however minor--made and that'll cost someone some ice time. It's a powerful motivator knowing as a vet you're sitting because your replacement is playing so well. What was the timetable for Cooke? Thought he was going to be out until after the playoffs had started?
not sure where i got the impression but i wasn't even worried about it.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Russo said on the podcast with Souhan that Zucker is going to come back before the end of the season. This team is going to be so hot going into the playoffs if they keep this up.

I have absolutely no idea who you scratch. Fontaine has been great. Schroeder is a stud. Haula might get back into form. Definitely not a bad problem to have.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo said on the podcast with Souhan that Zucker is going to come back before the end of the season. This team is going to be so hot going into the playoffs if they keep this up.

I have absolutely no idea who you scratch. Fontaine has been great. Schroeder is a stud. Haula might get back into form. Definitely not a bad problem to have.
Much better than those days when we had no choice but to put Peters on the top line. :laugh:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
whoever has been playing poorly will be out. I mean considering they all have PK roles. After this game it would be tough to pick, but there will be some mistakes--however minor--made and that'll cost someone some ice time. It's a powerful motivator knowing as a vet you're sitting because your replacement is playing so well. What was the timetable for Cooke? Thought he was going to be out until after the playoffs had started?
not sure where i got the impression but i wasn't even worried about it.
I was under the same impression. I thought Zucker may make it back in April by the playoffs, but Cooke was done, and Carter would be back sometime in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad