BRUINS GDT Game #61 Vegas Golden Knights at Boston Bruins Thurs. 2/29- 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I thought Monty was the coach that handles the youger guys well.
I mean what do we expect? None of these guys they're calling up are studs, they're tweeners at this point and when youre a tweener the amount of time you get to make an impression is short. I liked Richards game, but he's also 27 years old not a "young guy" in hockey terms

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Just scheduled my colonoscopy day before Bruins parade June 15th

Hopefully Donny & Cam do that Saturday and not on a Friday or I’ll have to watch on TV

the-toilet-includes-a.jpg

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Knights have been struggling of late. Probably the usual post-Cup fatigue and slight lack of motivation in the dog days more than anything else, plus a couple of injuries. As they showed in Toronto, they can very much still bring it when they need to. Expect they'll be dialled in for this one for the sake of Cassidy if nothing else.

Should be a good game. Bruins are going to need to have their legs and manage the bench and their minutes well. Vegas roll all four lines very consistently so there's very little drop off from one to the next. Boston needs to be ready for that and prepared for a full 60 minute battle. No Eichel or Stone for the Knights helps a little bit, but they can still do plenty of damage and their back end packs a punch.

Hopefully yet another OT is avoided but I have a suspicion that's exactly what we're going to get.

Reactions: Zillah and caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad