BRUINS GDT Game #61 Vegas Golden Knights at Boston Bruins Thurs. 2/29- 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Would be great to get a win against the Knights.

Especially be great if we could win in regulation. I don't think I can do another OT.

I don't know what to think of this team. A team with no identity. But, I'll still root for them to figure out. There's still time.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

Especially be great if we could win in regulation. I don't think I can do another OT.

I don't know what to think of this team. A team with no identity. But, I'll still root for them to figure out. There's still time.
So disappointed in the recent play...but I'm already looking forward to Vegas.

Please guys don't let me down again.....retail therapy can only do so much...

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012

Oh, it’s coming! :naughty:

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022

imo the whole finishing badly thing is on Monty. This team is constantly up a goal (sometimes 2) going in to the third or at some point mid way third and then they try to hold the lead rather then build on the lead and they just aren't very good at it any more. It's akin to the prevent D in football, it just prevents winning.
Maybe keep forechecking, keep pressing, play offense all game and try to score more rather than trying to keep them from scoring less. I think it needs to be tried before the playoffs, because this plan just isn't working.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
monty-python-im-invincible.gif

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
I’m not expecting anything. So many things that are bad lately. Rock bottom is not taking 5 of 8 on a road trip. Losing 3 in a row in regulation would qualify. It almost feels like it would help.

Reactions: RI.B FAN

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

1709194412300.png
1709194227043.png

Referees Jake Brenk (26), Chris Rooney (5)
Linespersons Brad Kovachik (71), Bryan Pancich (94​

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad