BRUINS GDT Game #61 Vegas Golden Knights at Boston Bruins Thurs. 2/29- 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I think whatever ill will towards Bruce Cassidy exists is coming more from fans. Cassidy got a nice tribute his first time back, he was featured in Marchand's thousand games video and was very complimentary, and Patrice Bergeron gave Cassidy a ringing endorsement when Vegas hired him, telling Mark Stone they were going to win the Stanley Cup.

Every coach has a shelf life. Cassidy had a great run here, and both sides have moved on.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1067483.gif

Here's to a good a game. All I ask is a goalie goal if you win :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Don’t look now, people, but Boston is no longer first in the division (tied in points with Florida but Florida has played one less game). Of course if we get yet another loser point tonight we’ll be back in first. Regardless, Bruins-leafs looking more and more likely, and I fear that this may be the year. Maybe not, tho, which would be absolutely hilarious.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Don’t look now, people, but Boston is no longer first in the division (tied in points with Florida but Florida has played one less game). Of course if we get yet another loser point tonight we’ll be back in first. Regardless, Bruins-leafs looking more and more likely, and I fear that this may be the year. Maybe not, tho, which would be absolutely hilarious.
Our PP alone would cost us vs the Leafs PP I would say.

Still……you never know. Maybe this is the year TO goes up 3 games to 0 against us and we come roaring back and beat them in 7. If that happened I would have to be hospitalized for chronic laughter that lead to being put in traction for all the bones I broke falling down though joyful giggling. 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and BTO

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Our PP alone would cost us vs the Leafs PP I would say.

Still……you never know. Maybe this is the year TO goes up 3 games to 0 against us and we come roaring back and beat them in 7. If that happened I would have to be hospitalized for chronic laughter that lead to being put in traction for all the bones I broke falling down though joyful giggling. 😂🤪
Leafs d snd goalies are not good. At all. We match up with them as they dont play physical as well. My only concern is their PP It is way better than ours. Pk would have to be very good.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Bruins would beat the leafs. I would love that matchup.
That is unless the Leafs improve and get a goalie and a defenseman at the deadline.

Reactions: BTO

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad