BRUINS GDT Game #61 Vegas Golden Knights at Boston Bruins Thurs. 2/29- 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I just wish Monty would set up & then leave the lines alone for awhile. We've gone from 2 coaches who wouldn't change up lines if they were dying to a coach who changes up lines after 1-2 shifts.
He's gonna start swapping players out just 10 seconds into a 40 second shift.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I agree but it is difficult when a couple key players are not contributing.
The easy fix is immediately remove the guys who are trying to make it up the line up and once they do (merited) remove them after 4 shifts. Patience is a virtue Montgomery! I can't believe Richard is sitting now. So frustrating. L

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, I'll probably have the game on in the background tonight. They've been insanely frustrating to watch. Zero intensity, blowing leads, not physical. Just dull f***ing hockey.

Reactions: BamBamCam

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009
I just wish Monty would set up & then leave the lines alone for awhile. We've gone from 2 coaches who wouldn't change up lines if they were dying to a coach who changes up lines after 1-2 shifts.

Claude got us a cup and a finals, Butch ALMOST got us a cup. Monty got us the biggest collapse in NHL history. His mismanagement is inexcusable, he HAS to go. Everyone will be catching up to me when he takes a dump all over the playoffs again.

• Haha
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Claude got us a cup and a finals, Butch ALMOST got us a cup. Monty got us the biggest collapse in NHL history. His mismanagement is inexcusable, he HAS to go. Everyone will be catching up to me when he takes a dump all over the playoffs again.
Yeah well "Claude got us" a pretty big collapse the year before he "got us" The Cup so there's that.

And we're in first place (actually second place) how? Oh yeah, the two guys at the bottom.

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Didn't Claude blow a 3-0 series lead and 3-0 game 7 lead before that cup win...lets give the guy more than one season

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Danton Heinen is probably the forward most deserving of coming out of the lineup at this point.

Sticking with the team's 22 game slump as the timeframe, Heinen's been on the ice at even-strength for 7 goals for and 13 goals allowed (35% GF.) Every other forward in the lineup has at least 50% GF numbers.

I'm assuming that the coaching staff values his PK time enough to not consider scratching him.

DeBrusk is the other that I'd consider sitting, but it seems the Bruins are trying to boost his trade value leading in to the the deadline.

*maybe this post will lead to them both having great games tonight. I wouldn't hate it.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Honestly, if it's something that important (like when I need to get up to get to the airport or something like that) I set an alarm both on my fitbit and on my phone. If I was someone who had a bad habit of hitting the snooze, I'd have my phone on the other side of the room rather than right beside me. Too tempting to fall back asleep. Hotels still do wake up calls, right?

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad