CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can't believe we couldn't bury one in the overtime. Had some great chances

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Jesus when we go down we go down in flames.
And we get a loser point on top of it. Horrible night.

I disagree...I'd rather see us win in regulation or OT but lose in the SO. My concession to "the tank", I guess. I have no problem with a tough, hard fought game lost in the skills competition at this point.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Seth jones got walked around in OT by 72, made him look like a Pilon

All of the jackets are slow. We need more people like Saad Larkin Drouin #72 that are great skaters and have skill

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Can't believe we couldn't bury one in the overtime. Had some great chances
The whole game we had great chances.
Everyone is bagging on Cmac for his SO performance (rightly so), but it should have never went to a SO. This team missed so many chances and gave up a SHG, they were lucky to get a point out of it.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Second night of a back-to-back...I thought the Jackets were good.

Jones continues to impress. CMac kept them in the game. The lack of snipers for the Jackets is glaring. So many odd-man rushes and rarely a good shot.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
If you're thinking how this thread seemed to have more posts in it when you left the site last than it does now on your return, you're probably right. Damn we seem to have a hard time getting along these days.

Last edited:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
If you're thinking how this thread seemed to have more posts in it when you left the site last that it does now on your return, you're probably right. Damn we seem to have a hard time getting along these days.

That's because some folks just don't recognize genius when they read it. :sarcasm::laugh:

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Seth jones got walked around in OT by 72, made him look like a Pilon

All of the jackets are slow. We need more people like Saad Larkin Drouin #72 that are great skaters and have skill

Jones getting back and being all over a full speed Helm near the end of the game was pretty sweet to watch actually I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad