Mrazek
Howard

Inactive
Jurco, Kindl

Injured
Ericsson, Franzen, Kronwall, Miller​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
On national TV. Hopefully we don't get the 3rd or 4th string announcers we got last year. Doc & Edzo or at least Kenny Albert please.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Change your mind about Korpi? :laugh: Wings shut out on Sunday don't see that happening again.

Ha-ha come on now I like korpi.
I have also picked the cbj every game this year to win lol.

We are on our late season meaningless push and I don't want the bandwagon to leave me behind.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I'm surprised the Wings have such a tough time scoring goals with that lineup. Definitely didn't see Larkin being their leading goal scorer at this point in the season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Rychel watch this one from the press box - he seems to have hit a wall recently (linemates aside).

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm surprised the Wings have such a tough time scoring goals with that lineup. Definitely didn't see Larkin being their leading goal scorer at this point in the season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Rychel watch this one from the press box - he seems to have hit a wall recently (linemates aside).

Only problem is they'd have to send Boll to Cleveland on a conditioning assignment first. :sarcasm:

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Is Korpisalo going again?

CBJ in a tough stretch of 4 games in 6 days - yeah, he's young but that's a lot of hockey, especially in back-to-back games.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

CBJ in a tough stretch of 4 games in 6 days - yeah, he's young but that's a lot of hockey, especially in back-to-back games.

dailyfaceoff.com is sill showing him as the unconfirmed starter.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013

I agree.

Seems like the CBJ way has always to try to play their #1 goalie 90% of the time. Only time the backup plays:
1. Starter is hurt
Oops that's the whole list - only way the backup plays is when starter is hurt or asleep.

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad