Post-Game Talk: GAME #61: Canucks 9, Bruins 3 | The highest-scoring game of the JB era

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Bruins fan here. Is Green line-matching a lot this year? Just curious if the Bergeron line will see more of Horvat or Pettersson. I feel like it's been Horvat mostly in the past.

He’ll match Jay beagle up against the top line.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
This game imo will determine if this team is playoff ready or not, they've been playing some bad hockey since the all star game basically, and playing some weaker teams and struggling, this game is a real test if they're playoff ready or not, and a lot has to do with the Coach Green and making sure they're ready at the start of the game, he really needs to be held accountable more imo.

Reactions: NomadicCanadian

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I was joking :laugh::laugh:

Horvat will be matched up against the top line.
Lol you never know. The Bruins actually like to match their 4th line against the opposition's top line. If this was in Boston Pettersson would be seeing a decent amount of Kuraly.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Bruins fan here. Is Green line-matching a lot this year? Just curious if the Bergeron line will see more of Horvat or Pettersson. I feel like it's been Horvat mostly in the past.

It’ll be the Horvat line I think. It definitely won’t be the Gaudette line, as that’s the one line on our team that gets the most sheltered.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Need to bring the A game against the Bruins who are clearly the top of the league again and imo look like a true contender again. But gotta go for the hope and ditch the logic: 5-2 Canucks, goals by Horvat 2, Miller, Gaudette and Virtanen

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
As I said in the pre-game thread:

Boston on a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights. The time is now. Beat the sh!t out of them.
Thrash them on the scoreboard.

There will never be a better opportunity, as Boston may not make it to the Stanley Cup finals. :sarcasm:

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
If I wanted a single seat ticket to tonight’s game where is the best place to look, I have always been wary of craigslist

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
The Canes/Leafs game - perfect example of how the players' mentality affects the play. Hope the Canucks are watching how the Canes are playing. Bring that effort against the Bruins, and we could win this.

Reactions: Hit the post

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The Canes/Leafs game - perfect example of how the players' mentality affects the play. Hope the Canucks are watching how the Canes are playing. Bring that effort against the Bruins, and we could win this.

Ya its impressive. Also very pathetic by the Leafs. Expecting the Toronto media to absolutely obliterate the Leafs for the next few days after this embarrassing performance.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

member 290103

The life long Bruins fans in BC are at the game tonight.
Best is that they quickly get out of dodge after the game unless they want to cause a scene...

what’s a pack of smokes run these days? $10?

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Alright boys is everyone ready for the reffing of a HNIC game versus Boston? Refs have their new jerseys on for tonight:

s4bbmutw2ki41.jpg

(not my original image ofc)

Reactions: ChuckNorris4Cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad