Post-Game Talk: GAME 61 - 101 Points in 61 games - BRUINS 7 Buffalo 1

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
they have to start resting guys.
rememember when marchy got injured in that stupid scrimmage practice before tge finals??
That was the dumbest thing they could of possibly done in my opinion . People were so amped they were in the final and since they swept Carolina people didn't want to wait to see the team . Having that open scrimmage really screwed things up.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Damnit! I just did that math about Hathaway and Orlov vs Smith. I'll also add that the rest of the Bruins call up forwards and bench D have only 8 points in 55 games
My boy Lauko would have more if they would not have kept him out of lineup.That kid grew on me at the beginning of season.. 12 GP 3,G 2 A - 5 Pts

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I am keeping an eye on the weather. NH is supposed to get 8-12 starting tonight and continuing to Sat.

I want to test my new Crosstrek in snow but not sure I trust all of the other drivers. I don't have snow tires on it...yet.

WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST SATURDAY... * WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations between 8 and 12 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph. * WHERE...Portions of central, northern, and southern New Hampshire. * WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 7 PM EST Saturday. * IMPACTS...Significant snowfall and periods of heavy snowfall rates will combine with low visibility to create very dangerous driving conditions.

View attachment 662030

Hmmm...with all wheel or 4 wheel drive do you even need snow tires? I've always had regular tires and never had an issue in the snow.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Could you imagine first off being a goalie , defenseman , or even a forward in the defense zone with those two on each side ready to unload a cannon shot on a pp at you.....I know I wouldn't be to happy to get in front of either one of their shots...lol Incoming........:help:

Well coach actually has to do it now! Orlov still on PP2 for now.

I think that's wise. Let him earn it to the point that nobody on the team can deny he needs to be there. We're getting there...

Reactions: Lordstanley

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I am keeping an eye on the weather. NH is supposed to get 8-12 starting tonight and continuing to Sat.

I want to test my new Crosstrek in snow but not sure I trust all of the other drivers. I don't have snow tires on it...yet.

WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST SATURDAY... * WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations between 8 and 12 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph. * WHERE...Portions of central, northern, and southern New Hampshire. * WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 7 PM EST Saturday. * IMPACTS...Significant snowfall and periods of heavy snowfall rates will combine with low visibility to create very dangerous driving conditions.

View attachment 662030
Are you kidding me.....man.....Im to old for this crap , time to sell everything and head to Naples Fla.

Well coach actually has to do it now! Orlov still on PP2 for now.

I think that's wise. Let him earn it to the point that nobody on the team can deny he needs to be there. We're getting there...
True....Bear and earn that shot from the point.

Reactions: hrdpuk

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hmmm...with all wheel or 4 wheel drive do you even need snow tires? I've always had regular tires and never had an issue in the snow.
You haven't seen my driveway (@GahdenRinkRat) knows.

I want to try it out in snow (never had AWD before) I am just not sure I want to see how it does on route 93 in a blizzard for my first try..

I was used to the Accord (FWD, Stick shift and snow tires).A few years ago, Amanda was home for a couple of days and the driving was bad. we went to the game anyway. These were taken from the car (by Amanda...I was driving)
1677858828819.png

1677858861311.png

1677858915741.png

Are you kidding me.....man.....Im to old for this crap , time to sell everything and head to Naples Fla.
You couldn't pay me to live in Florida

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
You can be both!

My vocal Genres range from Cooke ,Charles, Sledge, Pickett , Ruffin ,Redding, Gaye, Wilson, Moody Blues, Zeppelin, Seger, Croce , Bad Company, Squier, Skynyrd , Petty , Allman Brothers, Traveling Wilburys, Beatles, Badfinger, Aerosmith, Guess Who, Foreigner , Styx , SRV, Sabbath , Rush , ZZ Top, Thin Lizzy , Priest , Deep Purple, Dio , Ozzy , BOC , Boston , Blackfoot , Cooper , Tull , Scorpions , Hagar , VH, GFR , CCR , Who , Free , BTO , Meat Loaf, Miller , Eagles , Mellecamp, Money, 3 Doors Down, Imagine Dragons , Post Malone , This is a small sample of the artists I sing and record right now. At least a thousand songs and over 400 artists I cover now. From a period of over 60 years now. I finally realize that the good lord put me on this earth to have this passion and love for some reason. After my brother died 3 years this March 17....my life changed. Im starting a music foundation in his name. The rest will all fall in place. I love when someone tells me you can't do something in life....lol This passion is equal to the passion I have for this Bruins team.....for 54 years.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
My vocal Genres range from Cooke ,Charles, Sledge, Pickett , Ruffin ,Redding, Gaye, Wilson, Moody Blues, Zeppelin, Seger, Croce , Bad Company, Squier, Skynyrd , Petty , Allman Brothers, Traveling Wilburys, Beatles, Badfinger, Aerosmith, Guess Who, Foreigner , Styx , SRV, Sabbath , Rush , ZZ Top, Thin Lizzy , Priest , Deep Purple, Dio , Ozzy , BOC , Boston , Blackfoot , Cooper , Tull , Scorpions , Hagar , VH, GFR , CCR , Who , Free , BTO , Meat Loaf, Miller , Eagles , Mellecamp, Money, 3 Doors Down, Imagine Dragons , Post Malone , This is a small sample of the artists I sing and record right now. At least a thousand songs and over 400 artists I cover now. From a period of over 60 years now. I finally realize that the good lord put me on this earth to have this passion and love for some reason. After my brother died 3 years this March 17....my life changed. Im starting a music foundation in his name. The rest will all fall in place. I love when someone tells me you can't do something in life....lol This passion is equal to the passion I have for this Bruins team.....for 54 years.
Tell me you haven’t ignored Steely Dan please…

Reactions: BMC and HumBucker

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You haven't seen my driveway (@GahdenRinkRat) knows.

I want to try it out in snow (never had AWD before) I am just not sure I want to see how it does on route 93 in a blizzard for my first try..

I was used to the Accord (FWD, Stick shift and snow tires).A few years ago, Amanda was home for a couple of days and the driving was bad. we went to the game anyway. These were taken from the car (by Amanda...I was driving)
View attachment 662057
View attachment 662059

View attachment 662061

You couldn't pay me to live in Florida

I love having seasons. I can't imagine living somewhere where it's just the same weather over and over again. I would go mad.

I love my snow!

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Depends on the terrain and weight distribution of the vehicle. I never got snow tires on my front wheel drive GTI and drove it in snow, but on nice flat roads. You start going on any slopes - it is the whole different kettle of fish. The local "highway" that I drive to work has a gentle sloping hill, but the slope is about half a mile long on both sides of the hill. EVERY time I drive to work in the snow some car would be either sitting not being able to climb the hill or would be overturned at be bottom of the hill. My jeep and truck get their regular workout pulling those people out.

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad