Post-Game Talk: GAME 61 - 101 Points in 61 games - BRUINS 7 Buffalo 1

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
My dad was a carpenter, and I used to work for him during the summers growing up, so I have some skill in that area, but guitar necks are kind of intimidating. Just the precision needed, especially without a proper workshop, and tools. Good for your brother.

I would not even attempt to try to sing like Freddie.
40 years in the building trades. Built 3 houses for myself. multiple additions , kitchens, basements, attics. Worked on new and old. My passion have got me into Live Edge/ River Edge tables and furniture now. Just got my new shop. My brother is the guitar builder ( has at least 15 lead and acoutic types....there is something wrong with this kid...lol ) and Im the cabinet maker now.....There is no denying it....its not for everyone....its a passion for some.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
You haven't seen my driveway (@GahdenRinkRat) knows.

I want to try it out in snow (never had AWD before) I am just not sure I want to see how it does on route 93 in a blizzard for my first try..

I was used to the Accord (FWD, Stick shift and snow tires).A few years ago, Amanda was home for a couple of days and the driving was bad. we went to the game anyway. These were taken from the car (by Amanda...I was driving)
View attachment 662057
View attachment 662059

View attachment 662061

You couldn't pay me to live in Florida
Florida would be in my top 5 HELL NO states

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Florida would be in my top 5 HELL NO states
Not to get off topic here but it's annoying having relatives that moved from NH to Florida almost 20 years ago and they still troll us everytime we get a big snowstorm/nor'easter etc, but then when a hurricane is coming thru we're the ones sending supportive messages and whatnot in return.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Lauko is no playing in the playoffs
Foligano comes back and he is in providence
Montgomery will most likely play Greer over him
But don’t get me wrong he should have been playing months ago but there’s no room

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
But don’t get me wrong he should have been playing months ago but there’s no room

There's no roster cap for the playoffs.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
1st two are false, since Foligno isn't being assigned, and Lauko was a paper transaction to satisfy the AHL Playoff roster for Providence..... Lauko technically never went anywhere.....

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
1st two are false, since Foligno isn't being assigned, and Lauko was a paper transaction to satisfy the AHL Playoff roster for Providence..... Lauko technically never went anywhere.....

Now HUTCH, we know you are used to having two sentences that have absolutely no points in common being strung together as if they did. However, the 'he' in sentence #2 in that post is Lauko, not Foligno. As in "Foligano (sic) comes back and he (Lauko) is in providence"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad