Post-Game Talk: GAME #60: Canucks 2 @ Sharks 3: At least our eSports team is off to a good start

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I am hopeful for future. There is no way this defense will not improve with change of personnel. They played with 2 NHL d tonite and the good players still competed.

Reactions: Bitz and Bites

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
There was a belief that Goldobin was snake-bitten but I think it's clear that he just doesn't think the game at the NHL level.

That missed pass to the front of the net was brutal but it was only one of many cringy misplays by him this game.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Tough loss, I’m not going to lie this one stung and yes I broke multiple things in my house. On the bright side, The fact that we made this such a hard fought game for San Jose, who are legitimate cup contenders tells me that we are close to being cup contenders as well. Much closer than most people think. I’m proud of the boys. Love cheering for this team. GO CANUCKS GO.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
There was a belief that Goldobin was snake-bitten but I think it's clear that he just doesn't think the game at the NHL level.

That missed pass to the front of the net was brutal but it was only one of many cringy misplays by him this game.
I dunno cause he gets a crazy amount of prime chances, just can’t do anything with them. If he couldn’t think the game I doubt he’d get the chances.

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
The loss was a good thing. This team is not good enough to be in the playoffs. So it would be FAR better to finish in the bottom 7 of the league and get a really nice draft pick for the future. One more good piece will make a big difference as we move toward hopefully becoming a contender in the next 3-5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00