Post-Game Talk: GAME #60: Canucks 2 @ Sharks 3: At least our eSports team is off to a good start

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I dunno cause he gets a crazy amount of prime chances, just can’t do anything with them. If he couldn’t think the game I doubt he’d get the chances.
Is it even a legitimate chance if you **** it up every single time? I don't even know anymore.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Pouliot, goldobin, eriksson, granlund and gudbranson can just gtfo already

10158320.jpg

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Is it even a legitimate chance if you **** it up every single time? I don't even know anymore.
I know what you mean and I’m right there with you. Super frustrating player. But I do think it’s some weird confidence/mental issue rather than a lack of hockey iq.

Reactions: vanarchy

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks worked their guts out in this one, but you knew with 10 minutes left that the defense would cough up the inevitable fur ball. They're using Stecher and Hutton as a top pairing, but the rest likely wouldn't be regulars anywhere else in the NHL.

It's a shame really that their blueline continues to let them down, but that's just where they're at right now.

nuxnuxnux

May 15, 2011
I’m all aboard team tank now, this team is going nowhere with pouliot, gudbranson, sutter, granlund, eriksson etc just such trash

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I'd be dangling Roussel and seeing what teams would give up for him right now. Just playing great.

He would be easily worth a 1st round pick but I still wouldn’t do it unless it was for multiple 1st round picks.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
As soon as Edler went down I figured the season was done. It was a fun run, but honestly, probably better we miss this year and pick higher. WE NEED D and the pipelines bare.

Reactions: Brock Olli Juolevi

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Great game by the fellas.

Our core is learning what it takes to be a top team and San Jose is legit

Horvat Leivo Stecher Hutton Markstrom Pettersson Roussel and Boeser were excellent

Gaudette is gaining confidence and looks dangerous at times now...an off season of working on that stride and some strength is goonna be huge for him. i feel he's got what it takes to be an important piece for us.

Biega deserved better but he's a 4RD for a reason....love the kid.

Beagle did some good PK work and him and Motte were fine IMO.

Eriksson Goldobin Granlund Pouliot Gudbranson would not make the Sharks and once we replace these guys with good to decent NHLers we will be a mean piece of business especially if Hughes is legit and our PP can step up a notch

Brisebois and MacEwen are getting some massively important experience even in a small role

Good god that snipe by Pettersson was so close. Reminds me so much of Datsyuk

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
We aren't a playoff team with a -18 differential. :laugh: As terrible as the West is, the regression to the mean has begun. I believe Colorado will take Minne's spot in due time and the rest of the playoff picture is complete.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
We aren't a playoff team with a -18 differential. :laugh: As terrible as the West is, the regression to the mean has begun. I believe Colorado will take Minne's spot in due time and the rest of the playoff picture is complete.
A really bad team that has no business being in the playoffs is getting in in the west this year. Just how the cookie crumbles...

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver

Colorado has been the 2nd worst team in the league for basically the last 30 games.

Like.. 5 wins in their last 30?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
There was a belief that Goldobin was snake-bitten but I think it's clear that he just doesn't think the game at the NHL level.

That missed pass to the front of the net was brutal but it was only one of many cringy misplays by him this game.
yep and the thing that bothered me the most was the shift right after. Explodes down the wing like he hadn't all game.....enough said

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
A really bad team that has no business being in the playoffs is getting in in the west this year. Just how the cookie crumbles...
Colorado has been the 2nd worst team in the league for basically the last 30 games.

Like.. 5 wins in their last 30?
No disagreement there, it is puzzling though. It's crazy to think they still have Makar + whoever the hell they get this year in the pipeline.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
No disagreement there, it is puzzling though. It's crazy to think they still have Makar + whoever the hell they get this year in the pipeline.
Varly hasn’t been good and they have a killer first line but weak forward depth. Makar is a stud though.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
You mean the worst team since December, the Colorado Avalanche?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad