GDT: Game 6: Wild at Blues 1/27/13 at 7:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Looks like Hitch was using his full bench that overtime with the heavy schedule and it paid off.

Stang

Dec 4, 2007
Man that was so boring. I hate watching the trap. Hitchcock ruined hockey :(

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Anyone have a good review of Granlund's play? I don't think I noticed him once all game (good, bad, or otherwise), which disappoints me slightly because I was eager to get a viewing.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
We are finding ways to win despite the fatigue and despite the sloppy defensive plays. Once we sort ourselves out, if we keep up this level of scoring, we are going to be an incredibly scary team.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Anyone have a good review of Granlund's play? I don't think I noticed him once all game (good, bad, or otherwise), which disappoints me slightly because I was eager to get a viewing.

You didn't notice him, because he has been invisible so far this season. He is too weak, too small, too slow and just gets pushed around all over the ice. Never understood why people were so high on him, since he never appeared to have the skillset to succeed in the NHL. (if you are small like Granlund, then you better be fast or really strong.... but Granlund is neither.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad