GDT: Game #6: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks | Ellie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Well I guess that last save by Allen was a net positive?

Good thing you can get tickets for $20 tonight

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this team better get their heads outta their you know whats and start playing

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
It's on NHL Network, so I believe that makes it a tad more restricted to some who live out of the FSNMW network area.

It's unavailable on Gamecenter, etc.

Posters from other countries.

Okay, I just moved to florida so I have to watch all my games via streams...I am sure it is against site rules to post it openly here but I am sure people can PM me for the link if they want.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
it feels like the season still hasnt started because we have already had 2 5 day breaks or whatever, and now this is going to be another 3 days

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
it feels like the season still hasnt started because we have already had 2 5 day breaks or whatever, and now this is going to be another 3 days

As long as they make the playoffs, I'll be happy. Home ice advantage doesn't really matter if you can't win road games.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ

Yeah I agree with you. I feel like it just can't quite get the start I was anticipating.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Do flu symptoms include the ability to forget how to play hockey? Cause that's what Oshie and Pietrangelo have done tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad