keys-top-970x140.jpg

Stop these guys...
sedin-twins-are-identical-o.gif

Score goals on this guy...
tumblr_lk0a51PJXs1qcjxmh.gif

erderuft

Jun 28, 2011
Borås, Sweden
Jeebus, just look at our team. Even w/out two of our biggest pieces, Stastny and Gunnarsson, we look extremely strong. Don't know about Ott on the first line, and I imagine Hitch will have either Steen or Schwartz on that line before the game is over, but other than that...

We win this one. 3-1.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Knowing us, Miller will probably get a shutout with like 47 saves.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Over Under on 30 seconds from puck drop that Miller chants start.

I'm taking the under, **** that guy

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

I'm just thrilled he didn't convince DA to give him a big contract. Think we dodged a bullett there.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Why not the team that couldn't score and gave up game 6?

I understand people not being happy with miller, and he let in some stinkers, but the 18 players in front of him once again didn't do enough. Every game was a 1 goal game till literally the last 20min of the season

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Why not the team that couldn't score and gave up game 6?

I understand people not being happy with miller, and he let in some stinkers, but the 18 players in front of him once again didn't do enough. Every game was a 1 goal game till literally the last 20min of the season

Where did I say I blamed the playoffs on him? I just said I don't like him, relax

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Where did I say I blamed the playoffs on him? I just said I don't like him, relax

Sorry, guess I mistook your post. I'm by no means miller's greatest fan, but all I've been seeing is "boo'in miller" posts everywhere

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Remember when trading for Miller meant a "guaranteed Stanley Cup" according to Buffalo fans?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Any word on if Steen is going to play? He missed practice yesterday with the flu.

He's there today, but skate is optional, so people not being there doesn't mean they won't play

Timmerman tweet:
Hitchcock said team still feeling sick, that they'll find 20 guys to put out there, but not sure who.

Last edited:

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
To: Blues Hockey <[email protected]>
CC: HFBoards - Blues; Armstrong, Doug <[email protected]>; Hitchcock, Ken <[email protected]>; Shaw, Brad <[email protected]>; Muller, Kirk <[email protected]>; Bennett, Ray <[email protected]>; Ayotte, Nelson <[email protected]>
Subject: Vancouver Game - 10/23/2014

Good day guys,

I know you're all sick and exhausted and already missing Paul Stastny's presence and possibly Cody Beach's...je ne sais quoi but I'm going to have to ask you for a minute or two of your time.

Tonight you are going to play the Vancouver Canucks. In part due to the re-alignment you no longer really have much in the way of a rivalry with them and as such it's easy to dismiss this as just another game. Sure there's the desire to show Ryan Miller that his decision to play less than the absolute best of his ability and re-sign with the team for $7.50/hour was a mistake...but without Kesler there the old strong dislike of the team is probably greatly lessened. Plus with the upcoming Blackhawks game it's pretty easy to look past a team that is likely going to struggle a bit this year and isn't even beyond a 50% chance of getting to the playoffs.
I understand this. I really do.

I.
Don't.
Care.

I need this to be a beating of levels previously thought preposterous. I need you guys to not just shake their confidence in being a cohesive team, I need them broke of their very (questionable) humanity. At the end of this game I need them, every one of them from the towel boy up to the freaky alien twins, to need to examine themselves in the mirror carefully for the next 12 months. Trying to ascertain whether or not the souls they thought they had have in fact been left broken and torn asunder.

I need their entire fanbase and gnash their teeth and weep with the realization that their team has been systemically destroyed in the most basic, atomic way possible. I need them to weep in sorrow and horror in the aftermath of something more terrible than a zombie apocalypse taking out every fricking coffee house and eating all the weed.

I want the team, the people and that city broken. Lifeless. The team reduced to soulless husks, the fans reduced to zombies and the city reduced to rubble after the people realize the utter hopelessness and futility that was their lives of rooting for the Canucks.

Then, when that's all over I'll rent a large airplane and salt the land that was once Vancouver to ensure it is never used again.

Also if I fail to get another email to you before Saturday, beat Chicago too. Apply all of the above commentary to that stain on NHL history that is the Blackhawks as well.

Yours in hockey,

Multimoodia

P.S.
Remember Mr. Reaves, if we don't see some improvement from you in one of your assigned roles the future legend that is Cody Beach is just percolating in the minors.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
In case anyone is confused. I loathe the Canucks. The entire thing: team, fanbase, ownership. I can usually find at least one redeeming feature on every other team.
Not them.

Not the least of which is because my organization has a substantial presence there and the entire flipping office is going to text and email me with variations of "Blues suck" if the Blues allow some microscopic entities to keep them from abusing the Canucks to the point of destitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln