GDT: Game #6: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks | Ellie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So is tonight a guaranteed loss with the Canucks starting a guaranteed Cup Winner in net?

I love the e-mail (lmao at getinmybelly) but don't get the Reaves shot (unless I'm missing a well known Cody Beach joke).

I'd rather see Chris Porter on the 4th line tonight. I'd also rather see Magnus Paajarvi in another uniform but that's another story.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL

In a battle against Cody Beach, you get credit for taking a lot of hits to the face. It's really the best you can hope for.

If anything, fighting is really Beach's one weakness - it prevents him from being on the ice scoring more goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Well god damn, I thought Gunnar would be in tonight.

Also, damn Scottrade is freaking dead with only 25 minutes till the drop of the puck.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Does any one else roll their eyes when they talk about how Miller "loved here in St. Louis"? Watching the fsmw feed by the way.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
People are freaking out and it's only game 6. Get this team healthy and I don't see anybody beating them in a 7 game series. Should be in the running for the Presidents trophy too. I don't think many of you guys realize realize how good this team. May struggle tonight without Stastny and Gunnerson and the flu bug running through, but the season has barely started.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Good start!

This is the 3rd game in a row that Petro has had a horrible neutral zone turnover...

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
My god Petro hasn't been making very good decisions so far this season. He had to see the high probability of something like that happening with that particular pass.

Jzk

Mar 12, 2009
Glad to see what should be the best defenseman in the world continue to regress after getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad