GDT: Game #6: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks | Ellie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Oshie. Time to send a message.

a507c0a5c8c125a017f5ff43bbe4437f2fe65d4b0abca0fa559180b90e0c0c71.jpg

I wouldn't. Even if he's been awful offensively, Oshie has still be far better defensively than Rattie would be.

Although I'm still of the opinion that Rattie isn't ready.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I wouldn't. Even if he's been awful offensively, Oshie has still be far better defensively than Rattie would be.

Although I'm still of the opinion that Rattie isn't ready.

Yeah, I was just joking. Really just wanted to use that meme.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
LoL.

I bet it is impossible to out troll you...

I bought a Cody Beach jersey this year with every intention of wearing it to any game with the Blues I go to.

At which point my girlfriend trolls me by wearing it to the game tonight since I'm nowhere near St. Louis.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I just remembered that Rutherford's chat mentioned rumors that Blues were interested in Eberle. Wouldn't that just be a treat.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ott goes to 4th line where he belongs. Paajarvi goes back to the pressbox where he belongs.

It may not work at all, but they should try something.

We're all of six games into the season. It's a little early to start panicking about this. If we're still floundering at game 20, then I'd say we should start looking at different things.

Ott will already be bumped back down to the fourth line once Stastny comes back. I just don't see a spot for Rattie, unless there's an injury in the top nine. Granted, I'm still not sold on Rattie anyway.

GrandPapillon*

Are you insinuating that you expected Reaves to score?

Nope, but to hit, forecheck and add a spark would be nice. If he isn't going to do that, try playing a player that could score.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I just remembered that Rutherford's chat mentioned rumors that Blues were interested in Eberle. Wouldn't that just be a treat.

Barbashev+Fabbri for Eberle.

It would only make sense.

Trade fails and we miss the playoffs thus meaning our 1st round pick goes first overall and we miss out on McDavid.

Thus completing the circle of Life

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Sobotka please come back!!!

LOL, yeah because that offensive juggernaut would make such a big difference in the Blues not being able to score, or the defense men playing D (except Shatty & Lindbohm for 1 game they have both come to play, Shatty in every game so far.)

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
She sounds like a keeper!
It's like dealing with Kent Overhardt. I told her that's my sweater to be wearing (because she just raids my closet when she wants one anyway, even if I have bought her at least two of her own) and she demands I buy her a Cole and a Lehtera one.

It'd be cheaper if she demanded jewelry.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
With all the sarcasm in this thread, I have to ask if you're serious. :laugh:

Sarcasm, but I do wonder how Eberle would do on our team. Put him on a team with Backes/Steen who are defensively responsible and he might just flourish. Or he could just suck. Yeah, the latter is probably more likely.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Does Hitch really go up to the players and tell them that they need more buy-in? How often has he done that? It's got to be awfully annoying working so hard to play his system and then hearing that as the reason for your loss.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Does Hitch really go up to the players and tell them that they need more buy-in? How often has he done that? It's got to be awfully annoying working so hard to play his system and then hearing that as the reason for your loss.

I'd bring out my checkbook and ask him how much he needed.

Which may explain my employment record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad