GDT: Game #6: St. Louis Blues vs. Chicago Blackhawks // The story of the curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
miller deserves to be blamed but dont let the rest of this core group of chokers off the hook. 2nd year in a row the same core has done the same chokejob.

outside of tarasenko, name one player who stepped up on the team. thats why they lost.

Shattenkirk did Offensively lol, no but seriously Frank step up huge, so did Lapierre, but that's it.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
What a disappointment. Still shocked I think, for another first round exit. Just don't even know what to say. Next year I'll watch with a guarded heart and a lot of doubt. Curious to see who stays, who goes.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wonder what this board would be like if we had played Minnesota instead.

The Blues would have beat Minnesota 4-2, and we'd all have had high hopes going into the series with The Hawks. Then, after a series similar to this one (but, a little better, due to Blues' confidence gained in their first series win), we'd have been disappointed, but much more optimistic than now. It was just the worst luck possible, AGAIN (as usual). All they had to do was win ONE of those last 6 games. Why could they not muster enough strength to just win one of them??? Unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad