GDT: Game 6: Sabres vs Golden Knights - 10/16 10pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
They should also suggest skating his ass back to the bench quicker stop looking like a suck with your slumped shoulders and be a man and lead this team. He looks like he pouts every time he goes back to the bench.

Point taken. I'd be happy if he just scored points, but there is no happiness here. There is nothing to find solace in. The whole season is bad. Congrats on the 3 wings, but they will not maintain this pace. They are bad.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
One silver lining:

This is probably the best reffing job I've seen in the NHL in years.

Every call has been pretty unarguable and nothing egregious has been let go.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
The problem with the Sabres power plays:

PP1: The #1 option is Sheary, #2 is Okposo, #3 is Risto, #4 is Eichel
PP2: The #1 option is Skinner, #2 is Skinner, #3 is Skinner, #4 is Skinner

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
@joshjull you asked why is he so married to those lines...This is a guy who after ONE chance went back to his bad lineup decisions after not seeing immediate results from changes he decided to do because the old way wasn't working...Housley Logic.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I really think the best thing for this organization would be to fire off about 8 losses in a row. It will never happen because at some point, for one game, our talent always clicks and we will win a game 5-4. But it's very apparent that Housley and his system isn't going to magically "click" at any point in this season.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I just don't understand Okposo on the half wall, it makes half of the powerplay setup completely ineffective. Once Jack gets shadowed the pp has no chance

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Give Okposo credit, his engine has been redline all night.

Does he not drink for religious reasons or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad