GDT: Game 6: Sabres vs Golden Knights - 10/16 10pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers
Well I have never seen a PP this stupid. NO ONE MOVES THERE LEGS. My god just stand still cause that’s not hard to defend against. Vegas played good but absolutely no reason why we couldn’t have made it a tighter game

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Just unconscionably bad. NEVERTHELESS - that should be a good goal by Sobotka or whatever the f*** his name is. It matters only to the extent it should make Jack Eichel feel some f***ing shame. Perhaps that is not possible, idk.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Well, quite the poo game from several important players.

I’m ready to see Reinhart away from Jack. He is becoming too passive again.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
They looked like they had too much fun in Vegas the past couple of days. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised. Housley seems like a pushover.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I hope this isn't a case of when Okposo shows up to play nobody else does. He created the goal.

Mitts needs time in the weight room, but I don't know if that should necessarily happen in the AHL. He's one of the few on this team with any fire at all.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Did the guys party in Vegas all weekend, due to the win against Arizona? I’m being serious?

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
I am not so much upset that we lost to Vegas as much as I am upset that there is no cohesion in okay. Too much individual effort or no effort at all. Housley has this team playing the most passive game I’ve ever seen.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
They looked like they had too much fun in Vegas the past couple of days. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised. Housley seems like a pushover.

This group of guys doesn't need to be in Vegas to look like this. We've seen this for a few years now. They're just bad. Dahlin is literally the only guy on this roster who doesn't suck. So far, early returns are that he's our best player, hands down. But let's face it, beyond him, each and every guy on this team is EXACTLY the same guy they've always been. No one will be "taking a step forward" this year lol.

Last edited:

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Did the guys party in Vegas all weekend, due to the win against Arizona? I’m being serious?
This post is going to get deleted because of hfboard rules, but they got trashed and played like it last time they were in Vegas, and it looks like the exact same thing happened tonight

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
That was the first legitimate scoring threat that Sobotka has been involved with in his 3 games, correct?

Berglund's at 1 - the tic-tac-toe passing play at home against Vegas.

Kyle moved up to 4 today.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
If I gave the same amount of effort at my job that Eichel does, I would have been fired so fast. I can't believe he gets 10 million a year to skate around the rink like that. I can count nearly 10 lost board battles today with no effort to retrieve or fight for the puck. The NHL is about effort and winning board battles. He just doesn't care. Great example captain Jack.

Reactions: SabresSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->