GDT: Game 6: Sabres vs Golden Knights - 10/16 10pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
This group of guys doesn't need to be in Vegas to look like this. We've seen this for a few years now. They're just bad. Dahlin is literally the only guy on this roster who doesn't suck. So far, early returns are that he's our best player, hands down. But let's face it, beyond him, each and every guy on this team is EXACTLY the same guy they've always been. No one will be "taking a step forward" this year lol. With the exception of Reinhart, Okposo and Dahlin, they are all - TO A MAN - too stupid to do that.

I'm sorry, this is offensive and I shouldn't have said it. There are intelligent guys on the team - on every team. There is no excuse for that type of lazy, stupid insult, and I retract it. And I feel shame for having posted it.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
If I gave the same amount of effort at my job that Eichel does, I would have been fired so fast. I can't believe he gets 10 million a year to skate around the rink like that. I can count nearly 10 lost board battles today with no effort to retrieve or fight for the puck. The NHL is about effort and winning board battles. He just doesn't care. Great example captain Jack.
He was rewarded with a generous, long-term contract and the C, without having earned either. Both appear to have been huge mistakes.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
You've been waiting a long time for that. Here, have a like.
It was a one-timer. I was talking to one of our developers at the same time about getting push notifications for mobile and said I'd like to get it done by Halloween. He asked if that is like Día de los Muertos which is way better, and then Sobotka scored. BTW, I don't think we can do push notifications until Día de los Gobble Gobble.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
These takes are hot. But you guys stayed up to watch, while I got a full night's sleep, so I won't judge the rage.
Watching it back now, I think it's fair to say that Gallant coached his team to shut down Eichel. And boy, captain Jack did not handle it well. He let the frustration get to him. Housley should take some of the blame. If 4 guys are collapsing on Eichel every time he carries the puck, then SOMEBODY is open. I keep thinking that Housley has a long game. Get the guys to buy in to one system, and then add in more complexity, but, that could just be wishful thinking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad