GDT: Game 6: Sabres vs Golden Knights - 10/16 10pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
GAME-DAY RESOURCES

cut.jpg

Last edited:

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
Few milestones coming, Berglund today will be playing 700th game, Pommer needs 8 more to 1k.
Do sabres give a sword or a golden stick for 1k games? (I can't remember what Brian Gionta was given)

Reactions: Freeeeedom

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I’m usually optimistic, but this one doesn’t feel too good. We’ve been sluggish with this much time off the past few years, and Vegas will want revenge. 4/5 - 1, outshot, goaltending doesn’t bail us out, and the questions about our 5 v 5 start to get louder.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Few milestones coming, Berglund today will be playing 700th game, Pommer needs 8 more to 1k.
Do sabres give a sword or a golden stick for 1k games? (I can't remember what Brian Gionta was given)
Recent tradition (maybe perpetual tradition) has been a silver stick for 1000 games. I think that's a league-wide thing, beyond just Buffalo.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Certainly more worthless the farther west a locale is in its time zone. Hence the appeal to Indiana & Arizona in particular
For the short time AZ was on DST they found that it increased electricity usage as well. Its just an antiquated system that was made for agriculture which is no longer necessary with the increases in technology and efficiency.

Few years back we had a State Rep put in a bill to get AZ back on DST and he received so much backlash he withdrew the bill the same day.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Our goaltending has been solid but not outlandishly good. We are middle of the pack in high grade scoring chance save percentage. I don’t expect a massive correction. We are also due for an improved shooting percentage. Our first line has been particularly snake bitten at 5v5.

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
Dahlin will get another point tonight, keeping the streak alive. I am also feeling a Reino goal coming.

Also, Bogo will play like an all star and score twice. Just before getting hurt again.

SeaL

Nov 25, 2014
Don't have a good feeling about this one. Vegas will be wanting payback and unless we push back, plan on us spending most of the time in our own zone. Here's hoping for another goaltender bailout. 4-3, good guys.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I hope I am completely wrong and you can all pull up this post and dunk on me harder than Charles Barkley did to Angola but this feels like it will be the ever popular Phil Housley get caved in from the opening whistle and conceed 3 in the first special. 6-2 loss and we find out winning games we get badly outplayed in by accident and dumb luck is not sustainable.

Reactions: sabrebuild

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Really wish they'd put Reinhart with Skinner. As it stands we have one good line and nothing else unless Skinner does everything on his own.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I look forward to reading this thread tomorrow. God bless you guys that can watch it live. Kids+job+sick=NO WEST COAST GAMES!

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Looking forward to see the team continue to come together. We're without a doubt much better than last year at the very least and there's a ton of room to improve.

I look forward to reading this thread tomorrow. God bless you guys that can watch it live. Kids+job+sick=NO WEST COAST GAMES!
You're missing out. West coast trip is one of the highlights of the season, love the late night games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad