Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Preds vs Panthers | 7:00 PM CST

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
1-0 at the end of the first.

We are still missing that one person to just stand in front of the net and knock it in. I mean, we have something like 7 guys that are listed as the leading scorers with 1 goal each.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
I know this has nothing to do with this game but if anyone is also flipping on the Blues-Sharks game its getting ridiculous

Boyle taken off on stretcher and Burns just hit morrow head first into the boards. very chippy. looks like both teams are going after each other.

and on that note. I like how Goose is standing up for his teammates.

go perds

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
fall-off-cliff.jpg

The mentality around here most of the time.

Webersmashpuck

Mar 17, 2009
Spring Hill
Is it just me or whenever Kopecky plays the Preds he is always dirty and never backs it up?

I don't mind the Panthers but would love to see someone pummel his face in.

We've had a few more chances than the Panthers if we keep it up good things will happen.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
game flow? you have last change. find a way to get your skilled guys out there.

Because pucks out of play and saves fall in line with scheduled line changes. :shakehead

All of the players I listed played six shifts in the period ... Forsberg had one short shift of 12 seconds that ended with a save by Pekka followed by a defensive zone assignment for the Fisher line because leaving a line out for a defensive zone draw happens so often.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Because pucks out of play and saves fall in line with scheduled line changes. :shakehead

All of the players I listed played six shifts in the period ... Forsberg had one short shift of 12 seconds that ended with a save by Pekka followed by a defensive zone assignment for the Fisher line because leaving a line out for a defensive zone draw happens so often.
stoppages may be limited but there are still chances at home. nystrom, hendricks, gaustad got plenty of ice time and continue to do so despite limited offensive ability. nystrom i somewhat get playing with fisher. other than that, im at a loss. the forwards time on ice has been perplexing to me through the first of the season.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
stoppages may be limited but there are still chances at home. nystrom, hendricks, gaustad got plenty of ice time and continue to do so despite limited offensive ability. nystrom i somewhat get playing with fisher. other than that, im at a loss. the forwards time on ice has been perplexing to me through the first of the season.

Nystrom playing with Legwand you meant? Not Fisher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad