Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Preds vs Panthers | 7:00 PM CST

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Fisher snuck in there on the line change. Great pass by Smith. Dam it Goc just scores and it is tied.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
nystrom has played with fisher for extended periods so far this year. that was a statement towards the forwards ice time till this point.

Fisher, Wilson and Hornqvist have been on the same line the last 4 games....just saying. Nystrom has been strong though, I like what he brings most nights

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
As of right now Forsberg has one fewer shift than Fisher. Things like saves and defensive zone faceoffs are the difference in ice time.

Bartley losing track of the puck. For all of our defensive talent, situational awareness in our end is lacking this season.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Bartley hits the puck with his hand straight into a Ellis and it bounces up in the air right to Goc.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Sorry guys, i missed the opening period and am just now joining via the Panthers stream. What lines are we rolling tonight?

I saw the latest line of Wilson - Fisher- Hornqvist, but what else are we rolling?

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
why the ******* is the player we signed to score goals and be a go to guy skating with Goose and Hendricks?

Really pissing me off. Trotz system blows and really screws our few forwards that are offensive minded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad