Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Preds vs Panthers | 7:00 PM CST

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
why the ******* is the player we signed to score goals and be a go to guy skating with Goose and Hendricks?

Really pissing me off. Trotz system blows and really screws our few forwards that are offensive minded.

What has Stalberg done positive in his game and a half? Putting him out for an extra shift with two forwards who are actually controlling the puck won't hurt him.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Sorry guys, i missed the opening period and am just now joining via the Panthers stream. What lines are we rolling tonight?

I saw the latest line of Wilson - Fisher- Hornqvist, but what else are we rolling?

leggy with nystrom/forsberg

cullen with smith/bourque i believe

and gaustad with hendricks/stalberg ?

hard to tell at times with minor juggling in situations and guys like goose out just for a defensive draw but that looks correct

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
why the ******* is the player we signed to score goals and be a go to guy skating with Goose and Hendricks?

Really pissing me off. Trotz system blows and really screws our few forwards that are offensive minded.

HE hasn't played well/much yet. I assume he is giving him some protected minutes to get up to speed. I think as his game picks up he will work his way up the lines.

Scott Hanaan just scored...sharks really are pissed about the Lapierre hit.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

Doubt he's in strong enough game shape to be fully relied on for top 6 minutes. If we try to play him in the top 6, but are also limiting his minutes, it is going to force Trotz to constantly shuffle lines around. It's not worth disrupting the chemistry those lines may develop just to make sure he's playing with top 6 talent.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Forsberg has been shuffled between Gaustad line and Legwand line. He gets thrown on Legwands line a couple times for Stalberg? Other than that has played with Gaustad most shifts I think

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Stalberg now with lowest time on ice I am just happy it isnt filip anymore but the aggressiveness is back as well going to be a good 3rd period

Forsberg's 1st period TOI was simply a matter of on ice events that dictated line changes and his not playing on the PK. It wasn't the dog house.

We're finally getting some slot presence with players facing the net. It's a first this season.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Smith with some good board work to get the puck free to Cullen who promptly turns it over :laugh:

PP time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->