GDT: Game #6 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | Part 2 | Just Awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolffy66

Dec 16, 2009
If you plan on sending a message by playing Adams on the 1st line make sure everyone knows your doing it to send a message and that you arent just being your normal, dense, grinder-loving self.

azntam

Aug 11, 2008
Well first of all, take a breath. They suck right now but this is way too big picture for what's going on here.

Second, I'm a little worried/perturbed by Crosby. He just looks 'meh' attitude-wise this year. Even when he scores. Just not feelin Crosby so far this season.

He looked very disinterested today and I'm not sure why. Is he tired of his line mates ruining every chance? Or is he not committed to the system that Bylsma has in place?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Well first of all, take a breath. They suck right now but this is way too big picture for what's going on here.

Second, I'm a little worried/perturbed by Crosby. He just looks 'meh' attitude-wise this year. Even when he scores. Just not feelin Crosby so far this season.

I've seen him look this way before but he always eventually snaps out of it. I'm rather disappointed in him, though. After the lockout ended I read tons of stories about how much he was looking forward to playing and blah blah blah. He doesn't look like he wants it out there at all.

Maybe he's just playing tentative because of his concussion. He does look a little leary sometimes of battling in the corners. If he's worried about getting hurt he's never going to be the same player.

Ian Altenbaugh

May 24, 2008
Pittsburgh
this has got to be embarassing for the players and coaches. If this continues for a few more games, yeah, i wouldn't be surprised to see disco go.

I think it'd be more than a few games. If this goes on through March then we could see a trade. Look at how long they waited to put in Bylsma. Shero will likely wait until the last minute, then make a move. It'll probably be in house, promoting Tony Granato, and little will likely change with the exception of temporary increase in urgency.

That's hypothetical though. A lot could happen in the next few weeks.

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
No heart. I haven't even heard the queens name since his awesome blue line pass to Grabner.

Pens to sign Scott Stevens.

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
When are we going to see some of the physical play that Tanner Glass was supposed to bring? He seems to actively avoid throwing hits

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
I think it'd be more than a few games. If this goes on through March then we could see a trade. Look at how long they waited to put in Bylsma. Shero will likely wait until the last minute, then make a move. It'll probably be in house, promoting Tony Granato, and little will likely change with the exception of temporary increase in urgency.

That's hypothetical though. A lot could happen in the next few weeks.

Yeah, I think we need the obligatory POM first.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
you know, to me, the biggest indictment on Bylsma is that they *haven't* started taking bad penalties. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but these guys aren't frustrated or immature or fed up, they just don't give a ****.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
On the bright side, there was a player only meeting during the Ranger game. When those start happening, the coach's lifespan is generally not that long.

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
This stink bug I've trapped under a glass on my desk just keeps running into the side of it.

The Pens could learn a lot from him. He's got a ton of heart.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
sucks to have missed Randy Carlyle by a matter of months. he was hired last March, about the same time DB started to loose control of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad