Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
muttley-laugh-o.gif

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Comprehensive list of differences between this team and the one that gave up 30 goals to Philly:

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Want to reiterate that every single decent play in this game by a Penguin forward has been made by DJ.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Nice to see Sid get knocked on his ass by Carkner. I'm suprised one of the Pens didn't pat him on his ass and say 'nice hit'.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah Jeffrey and Despres have been the only bright spots in this putrid effort. Probably because they haven't been with Dan Bylsma long enough to get infected with whatever the hell is causing the rest of the team to play this way

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So if Bylsma shoots Tangradi - the big dog- would the new Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Hockey motto be, "put those *****es down?

SteelFish87*

atleast Despres is playing well

he could be our #1 Dman real soon and for a long time

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
This is going to sound crazy homerish, but how awesome would it be to see Disco Dan and his entire staff get the axe and get replaced by

Head Coach: Ron Francis
Assistant Coach: Bill Guerin
Assistant Coach: Paul Coffey

DeadGator401

Feb 7, 2011
Ian, I don't blame ya dude. I was just laughing at how pathetic this team looks. It's driven you to HF.

I'm assuming your with other members of the media right now, whats the current attitude towards the team/disco at the moment?

I feel like rob rossi has his fingers stuck in a chinese finger trap. Not real sure why.

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
And another coaching gripe that often gets overlooked... Bylsma and his staff have looked like crap ever since Fitzgerald left

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If this team keeps playing like this, with the personnel it has, (coaching staff and players)I can see Malkin rethinking whether or not he wants to resign here. Then again, that might be a good thing.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
someone mentioned it earlier, but this Pens team REALLY doesn't deserve Crosby. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were starting to feel an ounce of regret about his long contract. it's not even because they're losing. it's because they are completely gutless and just have no intention of taking a single game seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad