GDT: Game #6 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | Part 2 | Just Awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
Bob Errey just pretty much summed up the game "Matt Carkner has looked like Scott Stevens tonight"

Tellmeister

Jan 13, 2013
I may be new to these boards and I do not mean to be trolling. But...

Fire Bylsma. Any one who still belives that he can still win?

He got one of the best teams in the NHL but he is a ****ing joke. I can't see any other coach in the world fail the same way he has over the last 3 years with this team.

Edit: Sorry for beeing drunk and pissed.

Ian Altenbaugh

May 24, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah Jeffrey and Despres have been the only bright spots in this putrid effort. Probably because they haven't been with Dan Bylsma long enough to get infected with whatever the hell is causing the rest of the team to play this way

They are the only two playing to stay in the lineup.

azntam

Aug 11, 2008
On a serious note, what is the expectation for what happens after this game. Do we just shrug it off and just call it a bad day. Or is it a larger problem with coaching/personnel.

I'm having trouble deciding whether its time to panic yet. How much longer can we say "its still early in the season"

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
someone mentioned it earlier, but this Pens team REALLY doesn't deserve Crosby. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were starting to feel an ounce of regret about his long contract. it's not even because they're losing. it's because they are completely gutless and just have no intention of taking a single game seriously.

Well first of all, take a breath. They suck right now but this is way too big picture for what's going on here.

Second, I'm a little worried/perturbed by Crosby. He just looks 'meh' attitude-wise this year. Even when he scores. Just not feelin Crosby so far this season.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
PillsburyPenguins.jpg

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
this has got to be embarassing for the players and coaches. If this continues for a few more games, yeah, i wouldn't be surprised to see disco go.

Ian Altenbaugh

May 24, 2008
Pittsburgh
No idea why the Pens haven't been more aggressive in trying to start a fight, lay out an ISlanders player, or just do something to make it look like they have not essentially given up.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
On a serious note, what is the expectation for what happens after this game. Do we just shrug it off and just call it a bad day. Or is it a larger problem with coaching/personnel.

I'm having trouble deciding whether its time to panic yet. How much longer can we say "its still early in the season"

It will be shrugged off. Guarantee it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
someone mentioned it earlier, but this Pens team REALLY doesn't deserve Crosby. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were starting to feel an ounce of regret about his long contract. it's not even because they're losing. it's because they are completely gutless and just have no intention of taking a single game seriously.

It has to be frustrating when you turn the TV on every night and see star players playing with star players on other teams blasting away scoring goals left and right, and you are making passes to fourth liners and AHL quality wingers who fan on the puck and miss the net every time. Or they choose to shoot the puck into the goalie's gut on every two on one and never pass it to you, despite the full friggin trophy case on your wall and the large mouth bass on theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad