Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Maybe Teddy will score for us.:help:
upload_2021-5-26_17-5-39.gif

Reactions: hrochard

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010

Lol. I loved Horny but the guy has become a myth around here. He mostly sucked his last two years here, was constantly hurt, drove Sid nuts, and wasn't able to do much more than harmlessly shoot the puck off the pads while ignoring other options. He was awesome but his time here passed.

edit: that's a poorly executed joke considered the Horqvist sentiment around here lol

Reactions: vodeni

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
You know what would actually be nice? Get a lot of puck luck. Have one of those games where it seems like every shot we put toward their net goes in.

I think more than the Pens playing well I'd like to see the Pens get incredibly lucky. Because most long playoff runs involve getting more lucky bounces than the other team. And we've gotten pretty much none so far, so winning because of lucky bounces almost makes me more confident than if we eek out a 2-1 win getting 100 shots to their 10.

Reactions: ncm7772

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
You know what would actually be nice? Get a lot of puck luck. Have one of those games where it seems like every shot we put toward their net goes in.

I think more than the Pens playing well I'd like to see the Pens get incredibly lucky. Because most long playoff runs involve getting more lucky bounces than the other team. And we've gotten pretty much none so far, so winning because of lucky bounces almost makes me more confident than if we eek out a 2-1 win getting 100 shots to their 10.

Some decent goaltending.

Time to make a f***ing save Murray!

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Get Rust and/or Guentzel away from the defenders that are too big and too strong for them to play effectively against.

I think they can still win the series but Sullivan has to stop banging his head against the wall. Do your job and give the team it’s best chance to win.
sticktoitivness

Reactions: ncm7772

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Well I dropped an absolute bomb on the Isles at even money, only thing that makes me think the pens have a chance. I’m not very lucky and I don’t know how Vegas has this even money.

Id rather lose money and the Pens win but based on what I’ve been watching and the last few playoff results, this feels like as much a guarantee that sports can offer.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Well I dropped an absolute bomb on the Isles at even money, only thing that makes me think the pens have a chance. I’m not very lucky and I don’t know how Vegas has this even money.

Id rather lose money and the Pens win but based on what I’ve been watching and the last few playoff results, this feels like as much a guarantee that sports can offer.

Respectfuly; I hope you go bankrupt.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
This series could have easily been over if we got a bounce or a save in the OT games we lost. Pens have been the better team for most of the series.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
What will have YOU trust Jarry again? Does 1 goal total in the next 2 games do it? Or are you forever scarred and uneasy and always kinda expecting a giant blunder?

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
I'm going optimistic here: Jarry, completely unfazed, has a rebound for ages and looks like the Dominator. Jake gets a dirty bounce and the flood gates open. Boom!

However, if TJ lets in a softie early over the glove hand, he'll be shaking in the corner coiled up in a fetal position--like the rest of us.

We'll probably get an idea on how things will play out early. If Jarry is in 2010-2014 Marc Andre Jarry form, he'll let in a 40 foot wrist shot on one of the first shots of the game. If that happens just start drinking more heavy than normal.

Reactions: Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Feeling Montreal game 4 vibes.

More like feeling Game 4 vibes from this series. Game will be close for the first period or so, Islanders break the tie, score a second one soon after, then the Pens mail it in before scoring a meaningless goal with 2 minutes left in the game to make it 5-1.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
More like feeling Game 4 vibes from this series. Game will be close for the first period or so, Islanders break the tie, score a second one soon after, then the Pens mail it in before scoring a meaningless goal with 2 minutes left in the game to make it 5-1.

Either one. The vibes just suck :laugh:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I think if PIT does win tonight it’s going to need to be with an explosion of goals. I don’t see us winning a knuckle biter.

Like I said earlier, we're going to need one of those "puck luck" games where every fluky shot somehow goes in their net. When is the last time we had one of those games? Probably all the way back to the 2018 series versus the Flyers when every shot, from every angle, seemed to get past Elliott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad