GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/23/21 7pm EST CBC, SN, CITY-TV, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm pretty good at hiding wires, but I wish the cable box was bluetooth capable since my projector is. Don't know how well and if it handles video though, but the headphones are great.

If your projector is bluetooth there should be a way of connecting with a different media player but a decent one costs $$$$.

Reactions: Nedved and Runner77

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If your projector is bluetooth there should be a way of connecting with a different media player but a decent one costs $$$$.
I'm using a small Laptop/Tablet with a mini HDMI output connector into the projector's HDMI and it's not bad. I played the Vikings episode using Media Player Classic, and although the projected image was understandably a bit more sombre, it was crisp and the colours vibrant without being overwhelming, once I had tweaked it. For under 200$ Can. it's hard to beat, and I've seen older projectors costing over 1,000$ that weren't any better albeit brighter due to the lamp used.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0861472S1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: Rapala and Nedved

Rockinron

Jan 19, 2013

Heres a preview for tonight’s game guys !!!
GOOO HAAAABS GOOO !!
And screw you Tyler Myers

thanks for all your support guys , it’s been a very welcoming forum

Once again.. Awesome Job !!! Just keep hitting douchbag every chance and with all their force.. dont give him the easy fight out..

Reactions: Nedved

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I want myers, and I want another nucks player smashed into oblivion with a similar hit since it’s clean. Also throw in a nucks draft pick for good measure

Reactions: Habano and Nedved

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I hope this is the most physical game from us I ever see. We need to make them understand that we will not let anyone intimidate us and bully us. Especially since we will play them 6 more times.

It will be a message to the whole division.

I agree, there has to be some dissuasive action. But first, win the game. As an extra, run up the score if the opportunity presents itself.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
upload_2021-1-23_14-38-35.png

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I want myers, and I want another nucks player smashed into oblivion with a similar hit since it’s clean. Also throw in a nucks draft pick for good measure

For the people that want to say it's a clean hit, and find certain angles to justify their claim, you just know they probably won't call it clean if it happened to one of their guys.

I think we all should agree that this kind of hit has not belonged in hockey for over a decade. If they can find ways to justify this type of hit, then their methodology is seriously flawed, and they are needlessly opening themeselves up to future inconsistencies in interpretation.

Over the years, we have felt this general wave of the league putting some onus on the hitter to be responsible for their actions. But this ruling felt like a step back where they were looking for excuses to get the hitter off the hook.

The spirit of player safety should obviously be in the interest of player safety, where you at least ere on the side of caution. Instead, they ered on the side of justifying a dangerous play.

Reactions: Nedved

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
For the people that want to say it's a clean hit, and find certain angles to justify their claim, you just know they probably won't call it clean if it happened to one of their guys.

I think we all should agree that this kind of hit has not belonged in hockey for over a decade. If they can find ways to justify this type of hit, then their methodology is seriously flawed, and they are needlessly opening themeselves up to future inconsistencies in interpretation.

Over the years, we have felt this general wave of the league putting some onus on the hitter to be responsible for their actions. But this ruling felt like a step back where they were looking for excuses to get the hitter off the hook.

The spirit of player safety should obviously be in the interest of player safety, where you at least ere on the side of caution. Instead, they ered on the side of justifying a dangerous play.

Just in canadian justice system, the criminal always gets better treatment than the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad