GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/23/21 7pm EST CBC, SN, CITY-TV, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
We have the cap now?

Yes. After the Habs sent Evans and then Romanov and then KK to the taxi squad on some off-days, they were saving cap for future use. Before Perry' call up, CapFriendly had the Habs with a current cap space of $799K. Now with Perry recalled, they have a little under $50K of cap space.

So I believe that if the Habs choose to, they will be able to keep Perry as a 13F.

Reactions: Nedved and HabsDood

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I think it's important the Habs respond to Myers hit somehow, though. It's very important if they want to be a serious contender that they show they won't be bullied or pushed around. I know Lhekonen and Evans did respond in real time, but there has to be something. This doesn't just mean a fight or something but finish every hit and if you get a chance to hit a key player for the Canucks you have to take it.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I hope Perry gets some PP time in front of the net. I know Claude was praising his abilities there preseason and I want to see it tonight if possible.

Reactions: Nedved

Shigz71

Apr 23, 2016
I expect a bounce back game from Price.
Perry will score in his debut.
Let’s finish this road trip with a win and go back home with tons of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad