GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/23/21 7pm EST CBC, SN, CITY-TV, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
With the unexpected discovery of a mutant giraffe, Nick and his team have lost a key member. With the help of his good friends, Canucks owner Tyler Toffoli and buddy Doc Kotkaniemi, the gang heads back to Vancouver to stop this freak of nature, or more appropriately, a plain ole freak.

back-to-vancouver3.jpg

The boys are back at it and while it should be a rather easy game on paper due to Vancouver icing an AHL defence mostly, I am hoping that while we may want some payback for Armia, the gang stays disciplined and don't do anything to risk further injury to themselves or get into penalty trouble.

Probable Habs line-up:

Tatar - Danault - Gally
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Perry - KK - Toffoli
Lehks - Evans - Byron/Frolik

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Romanov

Price

While we wanted Myers suspended, him playing probably helps us. I managed to find some video of him taking the lead and trying to carry his team on his back.

19306b03c1164c7debccb2d91ed5dc2f.gif

Let's get'em boys!

Go:habsGo

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
There better be a price on Myers head tonight is all I'm gonna say. If we're supposed to be a top team we need to send a clear message . If Perry wants to ingratiate himself from the get go with his new teamates he goes straight to Myers on his first shift and takes care of this.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
There better be a price on Myers head tonight is all I'm gonna say. If we're supposed to be a top team we need to send a clear message .

Have you ever seen vids of lions hunting giraffes?

It's not pretty. And only sometimes does it work out for the lions.

High C of G? Well then, let's go for hip checks along the boards to flip the giraffe over. Let's do that a few times. Clean hip checks. o_O

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Have you ever seen vids of lions hunting giraffes?

It's not pretty. And only sometimes does it work out for the lions.

High C of G? Well then, let's go for hip checks along the boards to flip the giraffe over. Let's do that a few times. Clean hip checks. o_O
I would offer him a fight before that but I'll admit I'm pretty old school about that stuff :laugh: You give him a chance to be a man about it but if he won't then sure, go for his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->